Author Topic: Maggie Cocker Spaniel & three other gun dogs stolen from Andover SP10 Hants  (Read 1403 times)

Offline springs

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OSiat%2fDSB9DVF5GXNTxJvszGYDJTzUltK

Posted by Petsearch on K9-999:

"STOLEN from kennels west of Andover, Hampshire...Fri/4/5th Sept. around 2am.. Four dogs (believed to be Spaniels). They had actually unbolted the metal panels to gain access. All the other dogs had been let loose. The approach was made across the fields so they must have known that the main track through the shooting school to the lodge was covered by CCTV. Apparently they had carried out another raid in Wiltshire that night and left one dog from that earlier raid, who proved to be old, running loose with all his. Obviously he was disturbed but not in time to catch them at it so they must have been pretty quick, I suspect, having sussed it all out beforehand. A large reward is offered for their return. I suspect they were stolen to order so will be moved on very quickly. Some were very well trained so all you shooting people please keep an ear to the ground for guns, beaters, pickers-up who have recently acquired a well-trained spaniel.
Any information please contact Howard, Lains Shooting School 01264 889 467 and mobile is 0797 1160 156

:luv:  :'(

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Maggie Cocker Spaniel & three other gun dogs stolen from Andover SP10 Hants
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »
How awful - I hope they are found soon  :-\
Julie and Watson

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 08:28:56 PM »
I've heard of 9 cockers stolen 'to order' from gundog training Kennels this week too.... when I find some more details I'll post  :-\
helen & jarvis x

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 08:35:49 PM »
Just awful. I really hope these poor dogs are returned home safely. I will definitely keep an eye out as I know a few people within the doggie world and am not to far from Andover.
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx