Author Topic: Would you .....? and if so how?  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
Re: Would you .....? and if so how?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »
Apparently the bishop is a bit eccentric and has his service printed on a4 paper as he finishes with the sheet he throws it over his shoulder and the dog runs around collecting them! I wanna know where he is so I can go see it  :005:
I have been to our loacal good pet supplies store and they are going to order a special purple collar and lead set in for me so Loki will match the wedding party aswell.

Offline AnnieG

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2007, 01:40:14 PM »
Apparently the bishop is a bit eccentric and has his service printed on a4 paper as he finishes with the sheet he throws it over his shoulder and the dog runs around collecting them! I wanna know where he is so I can go see it  :005:

Try the cathedral! The odd appearance comes with the job! He sounds great ... probably too lovely ever to make archbishop!! It's amazing how many clerics are really animal-focussed though.  One of ours did his PhD in ecology before he was ordained and local kids in danger of getting an earful can always distract him by asking about insects who feed on knapweed.  I doubt if any of them know what knapweed is - they just know it works everytime.  :shades:

I agree with Pongo and Missis's owner in '101 Dalmatians' who says she's sure she'd go to church a lot more often if they let dogs in.  Fortunately, a lot more churches do now.  We even had a service with a blessing for the animals a while back.  Unfortunately, it came to a rather abrupt conclusion when the vicar's dog lunged at one of the pet rabbits, whose cohabiting dog mounted a right royal defence and a glorious canine punchup ensued.  Next time, we are going to strictly segregate all potentially warring species, all small furries will come in good stout cages and any pugilists (including the vicar's) will be banned!  :005:

Offline Krisdt

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »
Sounds like an episode of the vicar of dibley  :005: OH rolled his eyes when I asked I dont  think he took me seriously when I syggested it.

Offline harrys big sis

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2007, 03:19:40 PM »
I think it's a really lovely idea. I know that I definitely would (if we were in a position to have a doglet at the mo).
Annie G - that really moved me. What a beautiful tribute.