Author Topic: The joys of dog ownership...  (Read 8269 times)

Offline Joelf

• Site Member
Re: The joys of dog ownership...
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2007, 08:47:30 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Good job we'd already eaten before reading those jolly anecdotes!!! :huh:

To think I was a bit miffed having to clear up a small pile of sick the other morning!! :shades:
Jo, Domino (cocker) & Spike (black lab.)

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »
 :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: What else can I say??  That is so funny :lol: :lol: Sorry Colin ph34r you are a very patient man :005:
Kelly & the Keladity Klan

Visit our website
www.keladitycockers.co.uk
Dogs laugh but they laugh with their tails! - Max Eastman

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »
Oh, how awful for you all.

No really, I feel real, deep pity for you.

Honestly.

Cross my heart etc.

OK, I thought these poo stories were hilarious too.  :005: :005:

Just feel deeply deprived of another stunning video Colin!

Offline GingerLeo

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »
 :005: :005: :005:

Little devils eh! . . . you've just made me glad ive only got the one

Offline isla

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2007, 09:39:12 PM »
Oh Colin!!! You are in the right place.... we have all been there in some form or another!

Offline RainbowClaire

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2007, 09:49:34 PM »
OMG Colin - what a nightmare!! Blimmin Dogs, who'd ave em  :005: >:(

I have been pretty cross this week regarding 'accidents' in the house myself - but not with my puppy, noooo with my house trained 3 year old  >:D Bonnie the puppy is now superb and rarely has any accidents at all  - Sophie has now become a NIGHTMARE !!!! She refuses to go out and chooses to wee and poo in the kitchen when she thinks my back is turned   >:D Cross Cross Cross !!!
Shophie and Bonnie's family :)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2007, 09:55:41 PM »
Colin, that has to be the funniest thing I've ever read  :lol: :lol: :lol: One word for you mate - laminate!! Its been a godsend for me the past few weeks with Jersey not well.  I have had copious amounts of diarrhoea to clean up and aspen has started peeing in the house again. This I can deal with as it is easily cleaned up but I was well miffed the other night when I was rudely awakened by the smell of poo. I tried to ignore it, thinking I would just deal with it in the morning, but it just wouldn't go away. Lo and behold, Dallas had done a massive turd ON my bed. Couldn't have done it at the side of the bed, had to be ON the bed >:D
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline supaspaniel

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2007, 10:02:32 PM »
. Lo and behold, Dallas had done a massive turd ON my bed. Couldn't have done it at the side of the bed, had to be ON the bed >:D

oh please stop it  :rofl1: or I'll be having an accident ph34r

Zen Dog...he knows not where he is going, for the ocean will decide. Its not the destination....its the glory of the ride.

Offline speedyjaney

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2007, 10:16:26 PM »
Dallas had done a massive turd ON my bed. Couldn't have done it at the side of the bed, had to be ON the bed >:D

Soo glad ours aren't allowed upstairs!  :005:

Janey

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2007, 10:27:32 PM »
Hope you all have a better night tonight  ;)

By gum I think this thread has laughing gas attached to it  :005: :005: :005: or is that the smell of poo  :huh:  ph34r

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 10:31:33 PM »
. Lo and behold, Dallas had done a massive turd ON my bed. Couldn't have done it at the side of the bed, had to be ON the bed >:D

oh please stop it  :rofl1: or I'll be having an accident ph34r

Nice one Dallas.  :lol: Strange how I can laugh at everyone else's misfortune but not quite my own yet.  :lol: By the time I got to bed last night I could practically feel the steam coming out the top of my head, I was that angry. I lay there for ages drowning in a sea of self pity, wondering how my life had come to this. Then it dawned on me, whilst all these dark and depressing thoughts were running through my head, all the while I'd been tickling Misty under the armpit without even realising I was doing it.  ph34r  :lol: I ended up going to sleep thinking "ach get over yourself you big galoot, it was only a bit of poo ferchrissakes."

I'm still not speaking to them today though - but might go back to loving them tomorrow. If they're good.  :lol:   

Gill, re the laminate - what a mistake I made - I had new carpets put in 2 weeks before getting Misty. Because Jimmy had been so easy to toilet train I presumed she would be too - she had more accidents in the first few hours than he'd done in his entire life.  >:( :lol:   

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2007, 10:33:27 PM »
Colin , I thought you knew every dog was different re toilet training etc  ;)

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2007, 10:41:35 PM »
You all have my sympathy! :005:

The worst "poo story" Jarvis has given me, was the first time he visited my Mum's house. She's not a doggy person, and wasn't overly excited about having two dogs take over her house, however, she let Jarvis out in the garden to play, and enjoyed watching him charge around like a lunatic and generally keeping himself amused. An hour or so after he came in from the garden, he started making funny noises, and proceeded to throw up a years supply of cat poo all over Mum's lovely cream rug.  ph34r

And yes, cat poo is far worse than dog.  >:(

(It's quite funny now, and my Mum even forgave him, they've actually really bonded, so i won't be reminding her of this incident :005: )
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2007, 10:43:59 PM »
Colin , I thought you knew every dog was different re toilet training etc  ;)

I only found that out when I got Misty. I thought Jimmy learning so quickly was totally down to my own expertise and that I must be a natural born trainer, it turned out to be self delusion and vanity.  :lol:

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2007, 10:59:02 PM »
 :lol: :lol: Oh to have been a fly on the wall (probably wouldn't have been the wall I was on though) :005: :005:  You've had Beth creasing up here Colin, it was the arc of brown on the carpet the done it for her :005:

Jane, the poo between the toes brings back memories of when I slipped on some gooey poo in the middle of the town centre once when I was wearing sandals.  It was so slippy I nearly ended up flat on my back and it was all squelched between my toes.  Absolutely gross ph34r
Mary & Lottie x