Author Topic: The joys of dog ownership...  (Read 8268 times)

Offline cheerynature2

• Site Member
Re: The joys of dog ownership...
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2007, 07:48:42 PM »
 :005: :005: :005: sorry to laugh at your misfortune but if it makes you feel better we have all been in a similar position, just not with the poo on our back or foot!! :lol: next time just think another 10 mins outside may be worth it ;)

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2007, 10:06:53 PM »

I have tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks - thank you Colin, and all other contributors to this "poo" thread, for making my return to COL after a business trip well worth it....I really missed COL  ph34r
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline sharon1

• Site Member
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2007, 10:27:29 PM »
well to say i was feeling fed up and came to view COL for a while Boy did you cheer me up. I have never laughed so much in ages tears are still flowing.
Well colin you certainly tell a good tail if it is a ....y one at that. Stevie smells I mean sounds a real gal and is just letting you know she is not to be messed with :005: :005: :005: :luv:

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2007, 10:45:26 PM »
I am gonna send my brother a ink to this thread as he is a budding comedy write (he has had one play published already) and is trying to get into script writing.

I can see it now... "and the Academy Award for Best Actor goes to... (opens envelope)... Johnny Depp for his stunning portrayal of Colin in the box office smash, The Filth and The Fury."  :lol:

It'd be his most challenging role yet  ;)  :005:

Offline BabyBear

• Site Member
  • Who's a pretty girl
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2007, 10:19:00 AM »
LMAO.............. I had a similar experiance so i do symperthise.    Skye had the runs which is always nice..... however on this occassion we were out and when we returned she did her normal thing which is to run round the house excited when she see's us at the door.  She ran straight through poo and over every item of furniture in the living room including our 4 month old setee....... much to the wifes displeasure..... the rest of the afternoon was spent cleaning up after her.
I completely symperthise m8
Al, Cath, And not forgetting Skye xxx ;)