Author Topic: Half Term  (Read 1667 times)

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Half Term
« on: February 16, 2004, 02:49:15 PM »
Does anybody know of any web sites where i can find some doggy friendly places nearby to visit with the children during half term? :roll:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Half Term
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 02:59:43 PM »
Maria,

We went to Formby point on Saturday it was cold but sunny and loads of space for children and dogs to run riot :D .

Michelle                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Half Term
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 03:46:37 PM »
:D Thanks Michelle - thats tuesday sorted!! :wink:  :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Half Term
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 04:59:30 PM »
:D Hi Maria

Depending on how far you wish to travel there is always Brockhole Country Park in Winderemere its fab for walks along the edge of the shores of windermere, theres an adventure playground, for the bigger kids as well as the littletons :)   Brilliant slides there, even I tried them out :wink:   Its free to get in just your parking fee, which isn't that much, takes about 1hr 15min to get there, the scenery is lovely, people are friendly I give it 10/10 :D                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Half Term
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 06:05:53 PM »
Well we've just got back from Formby Point and we're all shattered :lol: !!!!!!

we,ve all had a lovely day - especially Blue who ran straight into the sea and loved it so much he didn't want to come out! :roll:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Half Term
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2004, 09:37:49 AM »
Maria,

Glad you enjoyed it, Billy is the same and will sprint towards the water no matter how far away it is :lol:

Bet it was cold  :shock: !!

Michelle                    

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Half Term
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2004, 12:10:51 PM »
Have you been to Crosby Coastguard for a walk ? That's where I take the dogs when I'm back home, they love it there. The best bit is alongside the golf course .......... I try and steer clear of the Mersey as Jimmy goes rolling in the mud. :roll:

Thr kids would like the sand dunes and there's usually an ice cream van and a snacks van in the car park too.                    

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Half Term
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2004, 01:02:38 PM »
Have you been to Crosby Coastguard for a walk ? That's where I take the dogs when I'm back home, they love it there. The best bit is alongside the golf course .......... I try and steer clear of the Mersey as Jimmy goes rolling in the mud. :roll:  

Thr kids would like the sand dunes and there's usually an ice cream van and a snacks van in the car park too.

Colin,

Yes I think so useless with names and we just call it Crosby :oops: , usually go here if Megan wants to take her bike then we walk along the prom??.

Michelle                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Half Term
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2004, 02:42:51 PM »

Michelle

oh no Michelle it was a beautiful day 8) , in fact it was that nice that i ended up as my usual pack horse self - laden with everbody's coats!! :?  :roll:  :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Half Term
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2004, 03:06:33 PM »

Michelle

oh no Michelle it was a beautiful day 8) , in fact it was that nice that i ended up as my usual pack horse self - laden with everbody's coats!! :?  :roll:  :lol:

Yes Maria,

But it's your fault anyway as I am sure you said (as all mums do) put a coat on or you will freeze :roll:  :lol:

Michelle                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Half Term
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »

Yes Maria,  

But it's your fault anyway as I am sure you said (as all mums do) put a coat on or you will freeze :roll:  :lol:  

Michelle

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Yes i did Michelle!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx