Author Topic: Sausage stealer!  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Sausage stealer!
« on: February 21, 2004, 05:01:52 PM »
Lottie is not too impressed with me right this minute as it's her teatime and I refuse to give her any.

I'd defrosted a pack of 8 sausages lunchtime and they were on a plate on the work surface in the kitchen, obviously too close to the edge as when I came in from hanging some washing out, all but 1 and a half were remaining :shock: .  Half of one was in her mouth and one left on the kitchen floor which she was then desperately trying to swallow whole before I got to them  :x  :roll: I think her paw just caught the edge of the plate and flipped them in the air landing at her feet. :roll:   Bet she couldn't believe her luck :wink:

She had sausage meat all stuck in her ears which she was also trying to eat :roll:  Yuk.

She's now sulking, revenge is sweet :lol:  :lol:                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Sausage stealer!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2004, 05:13:00 PM »
Poor Lottie :lol:  Bet she thought all her christmases had come at once :shock: I'm sure they were worth sacrificing her tea for :wink:  :lol:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Beano and Charlies mum

• Site Member
    • http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/beanosmum/
Sausage stealer!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2004, 05:17:53 PM »
Im sorry Mary but............... :lol:  :lol:

I am sure if you ask Lottie, i bet the sausages jumped off the plate to her ! :wink:

I also have three sausage stealers here, helped along by a two yr old son !! All three were very quiet in the kitchen yesterday, i went to look, to find Josh, Beano and Charlie all sat at the fridge door sharing a huge pack of ready cooked cocktail sausages! :?  Josh looked up and put the packet back quick, shutting the door saying "Beano did it". :lol:  :lol:                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Sausage stealer!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2004, 05:24:14 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ahhhhhh.......A partner in crime for Morgan.  Perfect match, I'd say.  He's so jealous of Lottie - living in a vegetarian household he has to settle for stealing biscuits, cheese,pasta, etc   :D  Never anything good lying about like sausages  :?   Well done Lottie for acting in a truly 'cocker-like' manner!!  :D                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline T

• Site Member
Sausage stealer!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2004, 05:53:40 PM »
:lol: Go Lottie!

I think she needs to give Charlie-Spud some tips cos the worst thing he's stolen so far is a toilet roll ... he made a nice mess of the hall, the kitchen and the lounge though ... not quite the cute Andrex puppy look either!! ... but not quite up to the level of sausages!!

Still I shouldn't complain eh!  :wink:                    
Charlie-Spud 'ere, oh and this little fella Frisbee!

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Sausage stealer!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2004, 06:38:10 PM »
he he - well done Lottie :D oops sorry Mary - bad girl - naughty dog, go to your corner :D                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Sausage stealer!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2004, 06:45:01 PM »
Mary  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Lottie is  8)  :wink:                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Sausage stealer!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2004, 10:40:15 PM »
:lol:  :lol: Shes certainly a clever girlie :wink:   at leasts she has the brains to actaully try and get the sausages off the top and with success :D   Indie would just sit and there and try to talk them down :roll:

Oh by the way, Lottie says next time can you cook them in gravy with mushrooms :wink:                    

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
Sausage stealer!
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2004, 05:53:10 PM »
How clever!
I bet she was really pleased with what she did! Not about her tea though!

Jordy                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx