Author Topic: Another Little Boy  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
Another Little Boy
« on: February 23, 2004, 11:44:32 AM »
Well after much discussion and soul searching we are going to expand our family :D  :D

Hubbie wants a dog to run in midi agility and both of ours are minis and run by me (i think that he is feeling more than a little left out)!!

After a fair bit of hunting we popped to see a litter last night after Ellie's agility comp - by the way she had her first clear round!!!! so we have another roseette (piccies of her in rogues gallery in parti colours)

Anyway little boy has an agility mum and dad - although no guarantee of greatness means that we will be keeping in touch on the competition circuit!!! :D

VVV excited - he is 4 weeks old and a gorgeous little blue roan :D

My only worry (cause I need to have a worry) is introducing a male pup to Charlie who is 2 1/2 - he was fine when we introduced Ellie but am a little more unsure about whether the fact that he is a dog puppy makes any difference?

Any advice / tips would be great! :D                    

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Another Little Boy
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 11:52:09 AM »
Hi Rosie

Oh you lucky bee getting another puppy :wink:

With Charlie being 2 1/2 introducing another Dog to the family shouldn't be a problem.  I would suspect that Ellie will probably boss both of them around when the pup is mature.

HTH                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
Another Little Boy
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 01:14:38 PM »
I bet you are so excited! Are all your dogs cockers? Do they enjoy the agility?                    

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
Another Little Boy
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 02:07:56 PM »
Yep all three are cockers  :D  :D

Both do agility - Ellie (21 months) started competing when she was 18 months old and Charlie (2 1/2) only started 7 weeks ago.

Both really enjoy it and it keeps them active and thinking!!

It is hoped that in 10 months time little one will follow in the other's footsteps!!                    

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Another Little Boy
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 05:45:03 PM »
Ooh that's excting Rosie :) As Charlie is neutered, I'm sure he will be fine with a male puppy, especially as there will be quite a large age gap between them. As Derryn says, no doubt Ellie will be bossing the pair of them around before too long :lol:                    
Jane

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Another Little Boy
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 10:07:46 PM »
You lucky dipper, Rosie!  I can't wait to get another pup.  Let us know how it goes with two boys, 'cos that's probably what we'll be going for  :D
Remember to post pictures as soon as you get some!  :P                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys