Author Topic: Friends  (Read 1245 times)

Offline JANE D

• Site Member
Friends
« on: February 26, 2004, 11:05:07 PM »
Hi - well I've just been browsing the site as I do most days to see what's new and really been finding out so much. Every problem I've had with Charlie someone else seems to have had so it's great to know there are friends out there that want to help. My husband works abroad for over 6months each year so me and Charlie look after each other!! :) He has been sick tonight and I was worried but I had wormed him this afternoon and read that this can happen so once again I can sleep in peace :) Although I have read some of the sad stories and poems so me and Charlie have had to have a BIG hug to make us feel better :D  :D
Thanks
Jane and Charlie

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
Friends
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 11:37:58 PM »
How lovely that you have Charlie to keep you company while your husband works away  :) .
It is great to read the posts in the forums here and see that most of the things you are worried about are normal!                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Friends
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 05:10:45 PM »
Nice to know that we are keeping you & Charlie company Jane  :D
By the way, any chance of your husband getting mine a job  :lol: only kidding, 6 months is a long time & you must miss him very much  :(                    

Offline Hel

• Site Member
Friends
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 05:28:20 PM »
Being sick after worming is very common.  Apparently, with Drontal, as long as they are not sick within half an hour, the treatment will work.                    

Offline T

• Site Member
Friends
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 10:05:55 PM »
Hello from one blue roan Charlie-Spud to another!!! woof woof!!

Yeah we too have experienced that feeling of relief from posts we've read and from responses we've got! Even for the nice stuff too cos we now know out little fella isn't just mad on his own!!  or us for that!! :wink:

I think COL is made up of a lot of genuinely nice people who really do care and want to help each other without judgement.                    
Charlie-Spud 'ere, oh and this little fella Frisbee!