Author Topic: Would it be mad  (Read 4043 times)

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Re: Would it be mad
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 10:05:45 PM »
I am so pleased for you.  Jet will be a very lucky boy if he comes to live with you.

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 10:19:39 PM »
I am so pleased things went well, it sounds to me like he has been sent to mend your broken hearts :luv:
I agree  :luv: Hope all goes well when he comes to stay  :D

Offline Eve

• Donator
    • www.yvonnehughes.co.uk
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2008, 10:25:46 PM »
I'm a great believer that things happen for a reason - this boy coming available when you have a void in your life.  I'm sure the decision you make will be the right one.

Eve

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 10:44:56 PM »
Sasha was born the day after I lost my old girl. She had been bought by a couple who travelled 300 miles to buy her, then 2 weeks later changed their mind and put her up for sale in the paper. She is one of the best things to happen to me. She really helped me to get over my loss. I like to think Cindy sent her. Hope it goes well for you, he sounds like a lovely dog.
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline Jay06

• Site Member
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 08:13:37 AM »
Me thinks Barney has been pulling a few strings  ;) :shades: :003:

Totally agree with Michele.

I think you are an  :angel: to help someone else in their time of need even though you are suffering.

You made one very happy spangle, here's to the next one!!  :-*

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2008, 08:36:41 AM »
That's fantastic. I hope all goes well with the sleep over.
I think Barney will be watching over you all with approval  :angel:

Offline kalem

• Limited Member
  • Me and my Gal xx
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2008, 08:53:34 AM »
Things happen for a reason, I think this was meant to be, good luck with this little man he sounds just what you need  :luv:

"My World is Orange" with a few blonde highlights
To the world my Cocker is just a dog, to me my Cocker is the World

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »
How lovely that yoiu ha a good time.  Yes, these things happen for a reason.  (Strange that the family isn't taking their cocker abroad with them though.  Moving abroad wouldn't stop me taking a member of my family :o.)

You sound like you have the perfect home for Jet. We can't wait to see piccies of him.  I'm sure if it doesn't work out with you, a lot of COL would like him! ;)

The problem is more that they are having to move to rented accommodation and they are not allowed any pets. I don't know the whole story but I know the little girl is really very upset at leaving Jet behind-she just looked so miserable. I hope she feels better this eveing when she comes here. Just hope my two ladies behave-they are normally so good.

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2008, 09:38:35 AM »
Things just keep happening to make me feel Jet will come here. It suited the family best for us to see him last night but the vet was to come to check on Ali. The vet phoned and changed until Friday so we went to see Jet. His family wanted to bring him her tonight for 24 hrs to see what we thought and to see the home (a tip since I haven't been able to settle to anything since coming home until this morning). Tonight wasn't a great night as hubby and I are going out although the 4 "kids" (ranging from almost 17 to 21) were all going to be here. Also we are in Northern Ireland and the forecast is horrendous for this evening and I wanted to introduce him to our girls in our field where we have lots of space. Jets owners phoned this morning to say that the other interested people who were pressuring them to give them Jet by Friday evening, are no longer interested-so there is no rush. Jet is coming at 7 tomorrow night which I have just realised is exactly a week to the hour that Barney died  :'( :'( (in my confusion I thought he died Thursday but it was Friday). I hope I'm not reading too much into all this but it is just beginning to feel right.

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »
It really sounds like Barney has got his paws in sending Jet to you  :luv: here's hoping it all goes well tonight, somehow i don't think there will be any problems at all and Jet will be able to join you and the rest of the family :D :luv:

Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline Brimbeck(Dyllan)

• Donator
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2008, 10:05:07 AM »
Really hope that things work out well.
Sarah Dyllan Tyke and Lance

www.brimbeck.co.uk

Offline bracken

• Site Member