Author Topic: Would you believe it!  (Read 2730 times)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Would you believe it!
« on: February 18, 2009, 11:47:03 AM »
Would you believe it that once again, Louie and Heidi caught in a compromising position  >:(

Thank doG that Louie was castrated way before we had Heidi as they tied during her first season and now they have done it again  :o just grateful that he is not entire as Heidi is such a tart, we'd have no hopes of watching them EVERY second, only alone a few minutes this morning  :shades: 

Think may have to consider her moving to nannies if they haven't learnt their lesson although that will not be a popular move. Least neither seem so stressed this time and as advised last time, I just had to let them sort themselves out.....

Was just an incy bit tempted to get the camera out for "caught red pawed" in the photo comp as their faces were a picture "oooohhh Mum, we're a bit stuck here!"

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Would you believe it!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
Would you believe it that once again, Louie and Heidi caught in a compromising position  >:(

Thank doG that Louie was castrated way before we had Heidi as they tied during her first season and now they have done it again  :o just grateful that he is not entire as Heidi is such a tart, we'd have no hopes of watching them EVERY second, only alone a few minutes this morning  :shades: 

Think may have to consider her moving to nannies if they haven't learnt their lesson although that will not be a popular move. Least neither seem so stressed this time and as advised last time, I just had to let them sort themselves out.....

Was just an incy bit tempted to get the camera out for "caught red pawed" in the photo comp as their faces were a picture "oooohhh Mum, we're a bit stuck here!"

oops!!
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »
But she looks so ickle and sweet......the little tart  :lol2:

If she was speyed would that not happen,would there be no interest on either side (just wondering)
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »
oh - eck!  ph34r

I'm not an expert, and don't want to worry you, but isn't there a risk of injury/infection if they actually tie?  :huh:
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 07:49:35 PM »
But she looks so ickle and sweet......the little tart  :lol2:

If she was speyed would that not happen,would there be no interest on either side (just wondering)

Don't know but the natural urge to stick her bum in his face and cock her tail out of the way would go I think....

Will look at speying next year after all chances of qualification for Crufts 2010 exhausted.  or possibly after Richmond in September.  ::)

I believe from the last time this happened, there is risk of injury if you try to remove the offending article prematurely  ph34r  :embarassed: Infection I guess no different to taking her to a stud dog  :-\ at least i know Louie hasn't tried it on with any other bitch so no cross infections  :shades:

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 12:07:20 AM »
oooops  ph34r :005:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline mac

• Site Member
  • fuse
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »
i would believe it
fuse was done last year prior to this he showed no interest in bitches at all .......
sox 6 months has arrived prior to xmas
and about 15 mins ago i caught them red pawed in the kitchen
she isnt in season and he has never done this before
i thought getting him done was suppost to stop these urges
needless to say as soon as madame has had her 1st season she s off to get done
love from fuse and lisa and now adding little sox

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 07:08:10 PM »
i would believe it
fuse was done last year prior to this he showed no interest in bitches at all .......
sox 6 months has arrived prior to xmas
and about 15 mins ago i caught them red pawed in the kitchen
she isnt in season and he has never done this before
i thought getting him done was suppost to stop these urges
needless to say as soon as madame has had her 1st season she s off to get done

Did they tie?  I didn't think bitches could or would unless they were in season?  :huh: How old is she?
Oldies Club

Offline mac

• Site Member
  • fuse
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »
no they didnt tie but it was close she is just 6months no sign of season yet no discharge swelling blood etc they are always play fighting i wonder if its an attempt to be top dog on fuses part and put her in her place ..... he wasnt thrilled when she arrived
love from fuse and lisa and now adding little sox

Offline Brimbeck(Dyllan)

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »
Jenny, I just can't get the thought of their guilty faces looking at you out of my head. :005:
Dyllan and Tyke send their best wishes and jealous thoughts :005:

Little sister boys? NO No No!  :lol2:
Sarah Dyllan Tyke and Lance

www.brimbeck.co.uk

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »
no they didnt tie but it was close she is just 6months no sign of season yet no discharge swelling blood etc they are always play fighting i wonder if its an attempt to be top dog on fuses part and put her in her place ..... he wasnt thrilled when she arrived

So was he just humping her?  That is not just "sexual" behaviour, but forms part of sophisticated doggy communication; bitches will often hump, too  ;)

Molo humps Bonnee when her glands need emptying; and is often humped by a friends bitch; Bonnee humps random dogs once she has stopped barking at them  :lol2:
Oldies Club

Offline Crazy Cocker Gang

• Donator
  • Jack, Flynn, Brie and baby seth xx
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 07:34:12 PM »
Brie humps my leg when shes excited  :005: it hurts like hell when she digs her claws in  >:(

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:55 PM »
Well Heidi is now wearing a "chastity belt" - bought her some speedos today (only 75p in Sainsburys) it won't stop them trying but it's confused the pair  :embarassed:  DS thinks it's hilarious that she's wearing swimming trunks!

There is no doubting an in season bitch looking for "pleasure" compared to play/dominance or whatever you want to call it.  My friend was quite shocked how OBVIOUS she was today when Lou came near her  :o 

They are in rotation for going out unless someone can stand over them together.

Offline Han

• Darling Darcey
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 11:46:31 AM »
Well Heidi is now wearing a "chastity belt" - bought her some speedos today (only 75p in Sainsburys) it won't stop them trying but it's confused the pair  :embarassed:  DS thinks it's hilarious that she's wearing swimming trunks!

There is no doubting an in season bitch looking for "pleasure" compared to play/dominance or whatever you want to call it.  My friend was quite shocked how OBVIOUS she was today when Lou came near her  :o 

They are in rotation for going out unless someone can stand over them together.

Sorry but  :rofl1: at Heidi's speedos!! Hope it all settles down very soon!

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 07:41:31 PM »

Sorry but  :rofl1: at Heidi's speedos!! Hope it all settles down very soon!

Shall I humiliate her in public then - Speedo Heidi!