Author Topic: Melissa/Chloe  (Read 4994 times)

Offline c19unn

• Donator
Re: Melissa/Chloe
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2011, 10:11:37 PM »
Nic - you took on a rescue to try and give it a new home - some people look at rescues as 'bad' dogs that have been put in rescue through their own fault and this is not the case - even braver you took on the gorgeous Melissa who with sight issues and only 3 legs was even braver !! At leastyou gave it a go and tried to help Melissa find a forever home - sadly that was not to be and through no fault of your own many tears had to take her back - I only had my diesel a month and he had to go back to the breeders for a week although at the time I did not know if I would get him back - I felt like someone had ripped out my heart - what you done was an amazing thing - as you done what was best for Melissa - you have to put cooper first as bad as that might sound to some but he is your baby and has been for many years and to be honest if I got my pup and diesel was not liking it and it was not working out I also would make the same choice as you as it's not fair on either dog. Melissa is still a baby and will fins another home no problem at all - hats off to you for trying and I honestly have so much respect for you even coming bak on to post once more as it must have been difficult not knowing how people would react - if their is one thing I have learned about col it is that we are all very understanding - you did not mistreat Melissa and you certainly haven't abandoned her - you have done the braves thing as a dog owner - please don't be a stranger to the forum and you never know we may see you again one day with another cocker :-)
Keep strong and know that you done a brve and amazing thing :-)
Love Charlene and diesel xx
My Mummy's name is Charlene
My name is Diesel

Diesel DOB:16-04-11

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
Re: Melissa/Chloe
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2011, 11:36:32 PM »
Nic, you are always welcome here :bigarmhug:
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11