Author Topic: Beri-is missing- BACK HOME  (Read 8164 times)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Re: Beri-is missing- BACK HOME
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2013, 09:06:45 AM »
So pleased for you and a lesson to all of us to make sure they are tagged and the microchips are correct xxx

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2013, 09:16:25 AM »
so pleased he is home and safe. him being tucked up in bed with his finders made me giggle. hope you have a lovely birthday.

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2013, 09:19:09 AM »
Thanks everyone......I have never felt the way I did yesterday, so helpless and unable to function at all. Not something I ever want to feel again.  Just seeing his cheeky little face this morning is the best birthday present ever.   And new tags will be ordered today.  

The couple who were looking after him had three Labradors and said they would look after Beri anytime .........what a lucky chap.    It will also be a trip to B&Q this morning for some more heavy duty wire for our garden hedge.   Bramble & Holly never venture far away but Beri is a mischievous little monkey and will sneak out if he can.  He has never ventured up to the busy A19 however in the 15 years we have lived here.  The thought still keeps crossing my mind that we could have been bringing him home in a bin liner from the road.

Have a good bank hol everyone

Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2013, 09:25:47 AM »
Just seen update, so pleased for you, what a nightmare!!  Glad he fell on his paws with such nice people too  :luv:
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Ruby Tuesday

• My little Jem
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2013, 09:28:48 AM »
Hurray! So glad he is home and obviously was well cared for while he was gone  :happydance: :clapdance:
Julie, Ruby and Jem. And never forgetting our first precious dog, Cassie x

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2013, 09:30:14 AM »
What a relief he's home - must've been frightening!! Delighted for you  :luv: :D

Our collie once took off after a car on a walk many years ago,  a couple took her in, rang the number on the tag (landline) and as everyone was out looking for her it just rang out, so instead of holding onto her, phoning the dog warden etc they just let her back out onto a busy road!! We found her absolutely shattered in a bus shelter but luckily unharmed.

Just a thought - I've just bought 6 collar tags on Ebay as mine loose theres from time to time so plenty in back up. It worked out soooo much cheaper than other online stores, I think it was £6.50 for all, engraved, inc postage.

Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday  :D :luv:

sarahR

« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2013, 09:30:44 AM »
Thank goodness.  :D

Offline Jessie_Pup

• Donator
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2013, 09:34:44 AM »
So pleased for you and a lesson to all of us to make sure they are tagged and the microchips are correct xxx

So pleased to hear your news that Beri is home.  I updated our details in March at Crufts Pet Log had a stand there. WE are going to Norfolk for a holiday and I buy just cheap dog tags and get them printed with holiday details and mobile phone numbers.  Enjoy your BBQ today have a lovely birthday. 

Offline kalami

• Site Member
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2013, 09:36:08 AM »
Only just seen this on Facebook, my heart sank, the picture and named beri in York area, came straight over here, but hearts lifted again as found he's home  :luv:

Extra special day today x

Offline karenl

• Amber
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2013, 09:40:18 AM »
Happy birthday best birthday present ever  ;)

Offline chrisp

• Site Member
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2013, 09:51:41 AM »
That is fantastic news and what a lovely Birthday present for you! So pleased he was found by caring people what a relief for you. I have a tag on Mollie's collar which doesn't come off. On my mobile at the moment so will look and forward you the link.

UPDATE:  Here is the link

http://indigocollartags.com/tags.htm

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2013, 10:10:35 AM »
 :cool4:  just caught up with this...
Happy Birthday Carole and what
else to say ...oh so pleased to read
Beri :luv:  home safe  :blink:
All the best to you today
steffxxxx  

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2013, 10:58:52 AM »
woo hooooo, great news and a perfect birthday pressie.  :banana: :banana: :cool4: :cool4:
Have a lovely day.  :birthday:

Offline HelenS

• Donator
  • Cupar
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2013, 11:41:04 AM »
Sooooooo Happy to read that Beri is safely home  :banana: :banana: He`s a lucky boy
Have a lovely birthday  :birthday:

Offline Sasha B

• Donator
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
Great news, really glad Beri is home. Sounds like he has been really lucky and has been found by people who love dogs as much as you. I did have a giggle that in the short space of time he had managed to wangle his way onto the couple's bed!! And an offer of a dog sitter too!! One very lucky dog.

Enjoy your birthday tomorrow now you can relax.  :happydance: :happydance: