Author Topic: Off Limits?  (Read 2419 times)

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
Off Limits?
« on: March 18, 2014, 06:34:33 PM »
I'm guessing that this is linked to the 'Resource Limit Reached' problem ..... but after spending ages trying to type a reply on a thread, or trying to send a pm, I am getting this message:

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you"

What on earth is going on?  As much as I love COL, this whole situation is really getting on my nerves  >:(  Please can you do something Stuey? 
Lynn

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
Re: Off Limits?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 06:40:38 PM »
At least you got on. I have had "resource limits reached" all afternoon. Very frustrating
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 07:19:53 PM »
I had the same message as you a few days ago lynnruby when trying to type a reply on a thread, so I came off COL for a few minutes and it seemed to resolve itself. I haven't had it again since.

I know the "resource limit reached" problem is annoying and TBH I've given up recording instances of it on the thread started for that purpose, but we need to remember that the work that Stuey does to keep the forum going is done voluntarily and he isn't paid for it. I'm sure he's doing everything possible to get the forum back to full working order, so please remain patient!

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 07:54:09 PM »
We do appreciate you Stueymac  :luv:
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline Walshies

• Fudge - our lovely chocolate boy
    • Masarnen Ramblers
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 09:16:59 PM »
I had the same message as you a few days ago lynnruby when trying to type a reply on a thread, so I came off COL for a few minutes and it seemed to resolve itself. I haven't had it again since.

I know the "resource limit reached" problem is annoying and TBH I've given up recording instances of it on the thread started for that purpose, but we need to remember that the work that Stuey does to keep the forum going is done voluntarily and he isn't paid for it. I'm sure he's doing everything possible to get the forum back to full working order, so please remain patient!
I think we are being patient and I am sure we all appreciate the effort that goes into running the site but an update would be appreciated.
Check out our website at www.masarnenramblers.com

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 10:22:28 PM »
Is there anything we can do to help? Should we be logging out rather than leaving the login forever? Or do you need more donations - more kit/bandwidth etc?

Really appreciate all that Stuey does - I have an inkling just how time consuming it can be....