Author Topic: Zinfandel at Many Tears  (Read 3114 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Zinfandel at Many Tears
« on: November 13, 2015, 11:03:45 PM »

:luv: :luv: :luv:

08-11-15 Zinfandel is a 5 year old ex-breeding cocker .She is a very pretty but she very shut down. She does not walk on a lead and has little idea of love and attention. She is a very gentle lady, in need of a very gentle canine companion (or more) to show her how to be brave and enjoy life.   She has come to us with very sore ears which she is having medication for.  Zinfandel will need a calm and quiet home where any children are teenagers or older and she would find very young children too much at the moment.  However, a home with visiting children would be fine and this would help her gradually learn they are nothing to fear.  She has never lived in a home before so this will be very new to her and probably quite scary.  Things like the TV and washing machine may scare her at first but her new canine friends will help her adjust.  Please read our information on ex-breeding dogs before applying and if you think you can offer Zinfandel the home she so desperately needs complete her application form.   Like so many she is in desperate need of love patience and time, and we promise you you would be rewarded tenfold.
PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home dogs who have come from breeders where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company. They usually get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up. Please read our information on ADOPTING EX-BREEDING DOGS before you apply.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
Re: Zinfandel at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 12:58:19 PM »
Another sweetheart I am in  :luv: :luv: :luv: with
why can't I have a bigger house

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 01:25:37 PM »
Poor wee love  :luv: brighter days await you.

Offline Jasper rolo

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 08:36:17 AM »
Has she found a home yet?

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 08:38:49 AM »

This has just been reposted on here.  You  will need to contact Many Tears direct if you want to enquire about her  ;)

As this is a post from last November, I expect she has  ;)

If you look on the Many Tears website, there are always loads of ex-breeding cockers looking for loving homes  :-\
Julie and Watson

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 08:50:45 AM »

I think she has a new home now but there are currently 35 cockers at MT looking for a forever home  :'(

Offline PennyB

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 09:05:36 PM »
No longer on the site
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!