Author Topic: life time or non life time for insurance  (Read 2706 times)

Offline hblower

• Site Member
life time or non life time for insurance
« on: May 19, 2016, 08:47:32 PM »
Orin is now 9 and we are in the process of changing his insurance and decided to go with Animal Friends.  however they offer non lifetime and lifetime.  Orin has always been non lifetime but now I cant decide which way to go.  yes has always been a fit and healthy dog so we not worried and only have 1 exclusion for ears following grass seeds last year.  I don't know whether as he is getting old there is no point now swapping to lifetime or whetehr we are likely to need lifetime more as he gets older so better to have it.

Offline PennyB

Re: life time or non life time for insurance
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 08:52:44 PM »
I will always go for lifetime. When I adopted Lady she was 9 and I usually had petplan for my pets but they would only give me a 12 month one and not the lifetime one so I ended up with morethan who am very happy with (they provided me with not just the lifetime policy but their excess isn't per condition and its only one excess for the year then after that they pay out on any condition in full plus they do dental treatment too in her policy and that is as long as they have had their 12 month checkups they will do all the basic dental stuff up to £2000 a year).
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
Re: life time or non life time for insurance
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 08:59:50 PM »
Ollie has been with Animal Friends and lifetime cover.  He is 8 now and have a feeling the premiums and excess change with age.  Must admit Penny B's More Than cover sound good too.
Julie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed