Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Sarahsdogs

Hello
« on: January 18, 2017, 11:19:41 AM »
I'm Sarah and I have 2 cocker spaniels, Mollie who's 10 and Pippa who's 8. Last year my OH and I made the decision to move from Kent to Hampshire which was a bit stressful for the dogs to start of with but soon settled in and enjoyed all the lovely new walks they went on.

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:41:31 PM »
Hi Sarah,
Welcome to COL i have two blue roans George who has just turned 12 and his nephew Hamish who is 9 and a half. Hampshire is lovely, its good to know, that they have both settled and are enjoying the changes of scenery :shades: Would love to see some pictures of Mollie and Pippa :D
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 01:42:05 PM »
Hi and welcome back. I'm Jayne, been on here for just over a year, have a show cocker called Humphrey's who's just over 18 months and we live in Germany. How ever did you manage to keep away from us for so long?  :005: I'm hooked!! 😂
Looking forward to your posts!

Offline sodpot2000

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 01:49:05 PM »
Hello and welcome to CoL. I'm Rodney and I am employed by Buster who is a 16Kg tank of a working cocker/cavalier cross and Annie who is a blond-bombshell, pocket cocker, rescued last year from a puppy farm. Together they perform as a double act we call 'Mayhem and Devastation'. I hope you enjoy swapping tips and tales!

Offline EmmaRose

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 02:09:39 PM »
Hi and Welcome :D
I've also got a Pippa, my 3 1/2yr old blue roan and Rory who's black and tan and 2 on Friday. 
Looking forward to hearing more about Pippa and Molly :D
Emma, Pippa & Rory x

Offline Sarahsdogs

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 02:51:08 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome!! I was a  member for a few years when the dogs were younger and was completely addicted to the site and the help and advice I got when I was feeling overwhelmed with different issues I had. Life took over a bit and with working and focusing on the dogs I never got time to come on here anymore. Now with more time on my hands I'm back.

Both are working cocker spaniels, Mollie is black with white socks and bib, loves stealing and eating socks but has slowed down a bit lately and is starting to go deaf. Pippa is a solid chocolate, gets mistaken regularly as a puppy even though she is 8!! She's my shadow and follows me everywhere

Offline sweetpj

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 10:37:09 PM »
Hi Sarah welcome I live in Hampshire too whereabouts are you xx