Author Topic: Hello and thank you!  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Milliesma

Hello and thank you!
« on: January 22, 2017, 10:08:19 PM »
Hello all

I've been reading this forum for weeks, since the arrival of our adorable Millie. The amount of information and advice has been so useful and I just wanted to say thank you  :D

Millie is now 14 weeks and just a treat. Bitey as anything when tired or excited but otherwise a clever wee thing and today she went off lead for the first time. I've had her on the long lead until now but bit the bullet today as she was so into the cheese I had... She was a doll - so proud of her. She's now snoring her head off so clearly had a good time!

Online MIN

• GEMMA
Re: Hello and thank you!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 10:44:11 PM »
Hi ya.
So glad to hear  your Millie is coming on well.  It is scary the first time we release them from " our control" but you just have to have a bit of trust or failing that. a good pair of running shoes.
You will be amazed at what info you can glean from us all here, all things cocker spaniel and much more  ;).  In fact I would be hard pushed to think of  a subject  that could not be covered ( might even be someone still from the dinosaur age  :011: )
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 06:55:17 AM »
Hi and welcome to you and Millie. You've certainly come to the right place, so much advice and information all wrapped up with friendliness and fun. Looking forward to hearing more about Millie and seeing some pictures perhaps? 😉
I'm Jayne by the way and minion to Humphrey (18 months)🙂

Offline lescef

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 09:22:26 AM »
Hi and welcome. Yes, letting them off lead for the first time is scary. You're supposed to go in the opposite direction to the dog - even more scary :005:
Enjoy the puppy days - they soon grow!
Lesley, Maddie and Bramble

Offline Markr64

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 11:44:27 AM »
Hello and welcome, this place has been the saviour of many a worried owner and then it is also a place where you will find some of the nicest people on the planet. Enjoy Millie and this site.

Offline Sumava Cockers

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 03:25:17 PM »
Hello and welcome Millie
Sarka, Jon and Barnaby B