Author Topic: High Kidney Levels  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Karma

• Site Member
Re: High Kidney Levels
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 07:52:35 PM »
And apparently everything is absolutely fine.  They want to check up in 6 months, but no cause for concern.  [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remembering Honey. Aug 2007-July 2020

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2017, 08:30:39 AM »
And apparently everything is absolutely fine.  They want to check up in 6 months, but no cause for concern.  [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news :D

Offline phoenix

• Donator
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2017, 09:03:29 PM »
Very relieved for you.  I think your common sense feeding and regular checks will go well.
I briefly joined the Yahoo kidney group, but gave up. It takes a week to be approved non- troll, then I found that it was totally American, and all the test scores were in different scales, and food measurements in cups or imperial, not metric.  They also medicate far more.  Too confusing, so I gave up.
RIP Marti  the EPI springer age 12,  and beloved black cocker Bobby, 8 yrs old, too soon, from PLN.
Now owned by TInker, tiny hairy grey poodle/terrier rescue from Greece and Jack, local rescue,   scruffy ginger terrier mutt.

Offline Karma

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2017, 11:54:58 AM »

Yes - it's a big relief.
We will probably stick to the diet tweaks, as not only does it reduce the overall protein without compromising our raw food approach, but it also allowed her to lose a little more weight (which, as she's always been a bit prone to chubbiness, is a good thing in her case!).
Remembering Honey. Aug 2007-July 2020