Author Topic: Grain Free Guru  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Andrea Ellie

Grain Free Guru
« on: April 16, 2017, 03:27:16 PM »
Hi there, I just wondered if anyone had tried the grain free Guru dog food? I'm currently feeding Forthglade mixed with Millie's Wolfheart but this food looks good and doesn't seem badly priced.

Offline Theo961

• Donator
Re: Grain Free Guru
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 04:38:44 PM »
I use guru surf & turf for Reese as well as raw food but Its not grain free. It's a cold pressed dog food which is supposed to mean as it's not put through the high temperatures like kibble it retains the nutrients and can be fed with raw food, but guru does have brown rice in it. I use a portion of Reese food allowance on this as treats and he loves to have his breakfast in a brain training toy or hidden in the garden to find which is so much easier to do with this rather then raw. The bones are really good too and I use these when we are away. 

Offline Andrea Ellie

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 05:14:23 PM »
Thank you, the one I looked at was the grain free one, it's called, full on feast. Does your dog like the taste?

Offline Theo961

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 06:03:34 PM »
He loves it!  My mum also uses it for her very picky chihuahua a d it's she has continued to eat this much longer than any other type of good. I haven't tried him on the grain free one but they do sell samples. I have been very happy with the food and reese is in lovely condition with a shining coat and it suits him. I think someone else on here feeds all their dogs entirely on guru and have always seemed happy.

Offline Andrea Ellie

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 06:12:04 PM »
Thank you. I think I'll try a sample (well Ellie will :-) )