Author Topic: Resource aggression in puppies  (Read 2961 times)

Offline hoover

Re: Resource aggression in puppies
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2017, 06:49:25 PM »
That's great to hear, especially perhaps for other people grappling with similar issues with their young dogs. Teddy sounds a very solid dog in lots of other ways and I would imagine things will continue to be on the up for you now as he progresses through maturity and learns to regulate his behaviour further.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2017, 07:01:16 PM »
What a wonderful, heartwarming update, so pleased for you and many thanks for posting, I'm sure it will be very much appreciated by any others in a similar situation. I really take my hat off to you for not  giving up on this little lad, it must have taken not only determination and hard work but also a lot of courage, you took on the challenge and its paid off!! He's a lucky boy to have you and I'm sure he'll mature into a lovely family pet for whom you'll always have a special place in your heart.
All the best for all of you! Keep us updated!  :banana:

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2017, 07:41:49 PM »
Well done all of you, this has obviously taken a lot of time and effort, and I am pleased that you are now reaping the rewards.

Offline JeffD

• TEAL
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2017, 07:42:34 PM »
Great update great news, I remember this OP because I decided not to chip in as my advise would have been you cant risk it with children and I honestly thought you had enough on your plate without me adding to your worries.

You are what I would call a real dog person and I really congratulate you and your families achievement's with Teddy.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly