Author Topic: Stroppy  (Read 447 times)

Offline Ambler54

Stroppy
« on: July 13, 2017, 06:12:07 PM »
We have a lovely walk near us along a bridle path.....Rosie loves it mostly but some days She sits and refuses to walk.....we have a lovely walk down a river, Rosie loves is most days but some days She sits and refuses to walk......we have a lovely walk through the woods.....ok you are getting my drift........I have  at times picked Her up and carried Her so far that it is the point of no return, dragged Her, bribed Her etc etc.Tonight take Her to the wood walk, sits ,so I carry Her once We are so far She decides to walk and off She goes tail wagging.The bridle path is just by the house so have decided if She refuses to walk I am just going to come home and see what She does. i did worry that She might be tired/ in pain hence the sit but once We are so far so walks fine, running off,smelling smells etc.It is driving Me mad. i think a lady who passed us tonight thought I was kidnapping the dog.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: Stroppy
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 08:48:59 PM »
makes you wonder what goes through their little brains
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Mrs Pepper

• Pepper
Re: Stroppy
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 09:35:43 PM »
Pepper has been doing the same thing on and off for about a year! Some of the walks we used to do ALL THE TIME, he now won't go near and behaves as if I'm trying to force him into something awful. The weird thing is though that sometimes if I pick him up and carry him for a few feet, he's fine and carries on as normal!! Having said that we've had to abandon some walks altogether. Very odd and at times frustrating....