Author Topic: Bent tale ...  (Read 857 times)

Offline rogertb

• Roger Burton Design Consultancy Christchurch Dorset video web design and motion graphics show reels created in After Effects and Photoshop
Bent tale ...
« on: November 04, 2017, 06:28:26 AM »
Hi all ... probably haven't checked our Bella's tail for a while but when stroking her recently  felt the end and there seems to be a kink in it, she also reacted as if it was painful (gentle growl and not happy) .... I guess it's the last inch or so, should we worry or as it's "attached"  will it heal up or is it a visit to the vet ?

Many thanks for ANY help.

Roger

Offline rogertb

• Roger Burton Design Consultancy Christchurch Dorset video web design and motion graphics show reels created in After Effects and Photoshop
Re: Bent tale ...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 06:56:21 AM »
Of course it should be "Bent tail" ! sorry ...

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 07:06:04 AM »
Constantly wagging spaniel tails are pretty prone to injury,  :lol2:, it‘s possible that Bella‘s knocked it or got it caught somewhere and may have even broken the bones on the end. I think you‘re really the only one who can decide whether a vet‘s visit is necessary  or not, its very hard for anyone to advise without seeing her. If it was me, I would give the vet a call and ask what he/she thinks. I admit to being a little over cautious sometimes but if something is painful and the cause isn‘t obvious, I prefer to stay on the safe  side.
Sorry not to be of more help, hope there‘s a happy end to the tale!! ;)

Offline rogertb

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 07:16:12 AM »
Thank you - "... happy end to the tale ..." - very good !

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 12:30:46 PM »
Thank you - "... happy end to the tale ..." - very good !

Tip for the future: If you want to correct a title of your post  you can do this by bringing up your original message and use the 'Modify' button on the far right of your post, you can alter the title or main message if you want to, when you are happy click 'save' at the bottom of your post   :D
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline rogertb

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 12:40:15 PM »
Thank you