Author Topic: Jacksons' Pedigree  (Read 2119 times)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Jacksons' Pedigree
« on: December 13, 2005, 05:08:59 PM »
I am soooo bored today (and there is only so much cleaning one can do!) so thought I would see if Jackson has any rellies on COL (also looking for some kind soul(s) to fill in the many blanks  ;) )

Sire -                    

Lujesa Instigator at Helenwood

Grandparents -      

Sh Ch/Sp Ch Helenwood Incognito
Lujesa Allegra JW

G Grandparents -    

Helenwood Twycenitely
Helenwood Audacy
Lujesa Fantasia at Serenata
Lujesa Hazie Fantazie

G G Grandparents -

Sh Ch Helenwood Haymaker
Helenwood Spot The Difference
Sh Ch Helenwood Ivanoshon
Helenwood Spot The Difference

Thats as far as I got with that side (can't find the parents of Lujesa Fantasia at Serenata or Lujesa Hazie Fantazie) and I can't find anything on his mothers side at all. Her name is Whinburn Sundancer.
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 05:19:28 PM »
Jackson has some nice dogs in his pedigree  :) none of my dogs have any of them cause all mine are partis.
Lujesa and Helenwood are show people  :)

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 05:20:39 PM »
Hi Gill,

Glad you were bored  :lol:   Jackson is Tilly's closest relative so far on COL!  Tilly's Mum is Lujesa Hazie Fantazie B) .  I can give you 3 generations back from LHF (or Poppy as she is known to her friends  :wub:  I have met her and she is a lovely Black and Tan girlie)  Poppy's parents are Cardamine Cardinal(sire) who is a golden and her dam is Lujesa Nerina who is a Black and Tan.  Let me know if you want the next two generations back too?  Tilly is Lujesa Jodeci  :D .

I wonder if Tilly and Jackson share any personality traits?  Tilly has a fantastic temperament - she is very laid-back, but can be feisty when she wants to be, she is not afraid of bigger dogs and is no push-over.  She adores other dogs and loves to play chase and boxing  :rolleyes:  B)  Having said that, she is also a proper little princess who knows how to enjoy the adulation she thinks she deserves  :rolleyes:

Tilly says howdy Jackson  :D  ;)  B)

Sue and Tilly

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 06:09:04 PM »
Thanks Sue - would be great if you could give me the other two generations :D Jackson can certainly be feisty - he was rehomed due to his aggression problems with children but he's been an absolute sweetheart since he's been here. He loves attention and getting cuddles but it has to be given on my terms so he doesn't take advantage ;) He loves other dogs too and loves to play - his favourite thing to do with Disney is to barge into him with his bum :blink:  It's something that has to be seen :lol:  I'll let him know how priviledged he is to have Tilly as a relative ;)

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 06:32:16 PM »
....Jackson can certainly be feisty - he was rehomed due to his aggression problems with children...

...I'll let him know how priviledged he is to have Tilly as a relative ;)
[snapback]167215[/snapback]

Aww, I think the privilege is mutual  :) .  Such a shame he hasn't got on with children in the past  :(  but it sounds as if you are managing him very well.   Tilly adores children and has a huge fan club at Emily's school.  It's funny, but Tilly is an absoolute sweetheart too (I often use that very phrase about her  :) ) Her feistiness hasn't resulted in aggression to humans at all, but she can put dogs in their place if they are presumptous enough to sniff her bits when she doesn't want them to!  She can also be a stubborn little minx when she pretends to go deaf, but maybe that's a general cocker trait  :lol:  :rolleyes: .

I will PM you with the pedigree details.

Sue and Tilly

Offline Black Angel's

• Site Member
  • Muffin
    • http://www.blackmajestys.com
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 10:09:18 PM »
I have one nice pic of Hellenwood Incognito
HERE

do you like him?

Black Majesty-english cocker spaniel & grand basset griffon vendeen kennel

-> www.blackmajestys.com -<

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 08:14:35 AM »
Gill, off topic, but how's he settling in? Does he respond to his new name?

I'm so tempted to change Hamish's name, I don't like it at all. ;)
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 10:18:01 AM »
He's settling in great Shona. Things have really calmed down between him and Dallas - we now just get the occasional growl :rolleyes:  It was a bit touch & go the other week as to whether he would be staying as they were just fighting all the time, couldn't be in the same room as each other etc. One fight was so bad I had to step in to split them up and got bitten!! But thats all in the past now, thankfully. Now I can maybe manage to get a group photo of them :lol:

He knows his new name now - it has certainly helped that I have remembered that its been changed :ph34r:  Every time he looked at me, I would just say his new name, then praise him. It only took a day or two for me to call him from a different room using his new name. Have you got any ideas for a new name for Hamish?

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 02:19:08 PM »
He's settling in great Shona. Things have really calmed down between him and Dallas - we now just get the occasional growl :rolleyes:  It was a bit touch & go the other week as to whether he would be staying as they were just fighting all the time, couldn't be in the same room as each other etc. One fight was so bad I had to step in to split them up and got bitten!! But thats all in the past now, thankfully. Now I can maybe manage to get a group photo of them :lol:

He knows his new name now - it has certainly helped that I have remembered that its been changed :ph34r:  Every time he looked at me, I would just say his new name, then praise him. It only took a day or two for me to call him from a different room using his new name. Have you got any ideas for a new name for Hamish?
[snapback]167319[/snapback]

Oh, that's great, sounds like he's settling in well now. My two still sometimes fight, but I suppose it's just going to happen sometimes.

I don't really have a name in mind - maybe Nacho or Elvis, but I don't know if I can do it, I hate the name Hamish but then he wouldn't be the Hammyhammyhamster anymore... :rolleyes:  :lol:
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline sarahp

• Site Member
Jacksons' Pedigree
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 05:11:12 PM »
[/quote]

I hate the name Hamish but then he wouldn't be the Hammyhammyhamster anymore... :rolleyes:  :lol:
[snapback]167357[/snapback]
[/quote]

:lol:  :lol:  :blink:  :lol:  :lol:
Sarah & The Roan Rangers - Daisy Dog & Dill Boy

The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me