Author Topic: helpful fact sheets ? and brilliant web site from Burns  (Read 1297 times)

Offline jann

• Site Member
helpful fact sheets ? and brilliant web site from Burns
« on: June 05, 2007, 10:55:38 AM »
 Burns foods seem to be held in quite high regard by a lot of COL members, I don't know how many people are aware that Mr Burns is a vet and has some very good fact sheets on the web site or which you can send for.
They cover just about everything health and feeding related.
Obviously some of you may not agree with all his opinions, but that's the case with any vet you may consult . Anyway I thought it may be of interest to new owners ?
http://www.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk/Burns_health_guide_ebook2005.pdf
This one is about nutrition but you can select lots of topics, ie health problems etc and you can even send in a question to them ?  By the way I do not feed Burns myself :blink:

Jann ;)

Offline catcmartin

• Site Member
  • Hamish
Re: helpful fact sheets ? from Burns
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 10:58:33 AM »
I totally agree, I contacted them about 6 weeks ago when I was looking for a better low fat food for my boy who has pactreatitis.  Not only were they extremley helpfull they also answered my Emails very promptly. 
Cathy
Belle my Angel 22-09-09
Charlie my Angel 11-12-2014
Hamish latest addition

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Re: helpful fact sheets ? and brilliant web site from Burns
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 12:37:50 PM »
I found Burns to be very helpful when Kali and Holly were on it.  I changed over to Arden Grange recently and spent about 30 minutes on the phone to their nutritionist.  They also are extremely helpful :blink:  Oops sorry.  Was that a thread hijack? :embarassed: :embarassed:
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe