Author Topic: what happened to recall and other stuff.  (Read 1704 times)

Offline pinkcarys

• Site Member
Re: what happened to recall and other stuff.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »
I haven't even got my puppy yet and I've already told my family and in laws what will and won't be acceptable.   :005:  And sneaky feeding behind my back would definately not be. I completely agree with you that Ellie's is your responsibilty so you have the right to decide what chemicals go into her body!   >:D  I'd be fuming!  She sounds like an absolute nightmare!

anyway the final outcome is she is no longer speaking to me :D
ellie won't be visiting again. she is no longer welcome :005:

Bonus! :005:  

Hope you make up with your hubby soon though. xxx
"My aim in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am"

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2007, 08:47:09 PM »
I wouldnt have been amused either if it was a dog of mine prone to gaining weight. I got a ticking off from Freya when she was here as I fed Nicola's Alfie a piece of venison. I never gave it a second thought but can fully understand why.

I wasn't bothered at all, stuff like that is fine and he's a skinnymalink anyway... that was nothing anyway, it was her face when I gave them all a bit of prawn cracker  :005:  I blame the wine  ph34r :lol:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2007, 08:55:19 PM »
I wouldnt have been amused either if it was a dog of mine prone to gaining weight. I got a ticking off from Freya when she was here as I fed Nicola's Alfie a piece of venison. I never gave it a second thought but can fully understand why.

I wasn't bothered at all, stuff like that is fine and he's a skinnymalink anyway... that was nothing anyway, it was her face when I gave them all a bit of prawn cracker  :005:  I blame the wine  ph34r :lol:

jarv prefers popadum ph34r :shades: >:D
helen & jarvis x

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2007, 08:59:30 PM »

jarv prefers popadum ph34r :shades: >:D

I like a nice korma myself so I'd happily share my poppadums with him  :lol:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/