Author Topic: Fussy cocker  (Read 1033 times)

Offline citybird

• Site Member
Fussy cocker
« on: June 30, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »
Hiya!

Holly has decided that after about 2 months of eating JWB Junior that she no longer likes it, or so it seems anyway! She sometimes eats it eventually but she just isn't interested in her food at all. Any ideas why the sudden turn off? There is nothing wrong with her health wise, she has just decided for some reason it isn't good enough! :005: >:D

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
Re: Fussy cocker
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »
Are you sure she's a cocker? Maybe she's part cat.  :005:  My cats do this, usually after I've just stocked up on what used to be their favorite  >:(

How old is Holly? Could she be coming into season?
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline citybird

• Site Member
Re: Fussy cocker
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 09:22:13 PM »
I don't know but its costing us a fortune in different flavours! she is turning her nose up at them all though! PEST!

She is 9 months and been speyed. :blink:

Offline citybird

• Site Member
JWB-fussy cocker
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 09:26:19 PM »
I posted this on cocker discussion in error-sorry mods!

Holly is 9 months plus and has been on JWB from puppy age. She has been on Junior since about 6.5 months and all of a sudden in the last 3 weeks has decided it is not to her standard and is turning her nose up at it. any idea what the problem could be? She has been fine with it until now but we have even tried different flavours and she just won't touch it! she does however constantly try to steal the inlaws cocker's Purina ProPlan. :005: >:(

thanks

Offline debz

• Site Member
Re: JWB-fussy cocker
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 09:29:04 PM »
tom is exactly the same he turns his nose up i've tried allsorts now i just add some tuna or a little chappie but skinners seems to be his fav out of the ones i've tried field and trial ;) is the best