Author Topic: When will his luck change !  (Read 867 times)

Offline NikkiG

• Site Member
  • It's all so funny
When will his luck change !
« on: November 03, 2007, 02:17:21 PM »
Looking for some advice again >:(. Bruno is not having much luck this week, poorly tummy at the begining of the week which appears to have settled down now. This morning after he ate his breakfast he went and had his 'funny 5 minutes' charging around the living room and jumping off the sofas, as this is usual for him i left him to it. He came charging into the kitchen and forgot about jumping over the stair gate bar  (at the botom) and caught his paw, cried for a few seconds but when i picked him up and gave him a cuddle he stopped. Anyway this was about 8am and ever since he's been limping. He's let me touch his paw and have a good feel and hasn't cried when i've done this, he's still been jumping up on the sofas and charging about whilst limping and isn't crying although hasn't done this with as much gusto as he usually does and still isn't crying. So my question is should i wait and see what he's like tomorrow as he doesn't appear to be to bothered or should i take him to the vets today. Advice gratefully received please
Nikki & Bruno

Offline Terri Carpenter

• Site Member
Re: When will his luck change !
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 06:30:46 PM »
I'd wait and see how he goes Nikki, I've so often rushed off to the vets to be told see how it is tomorrow she has probably just pulled or twisted something.

Good luck

Offline JasperPop

• Jagger
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 07:32:33 PM »
I am sure he will be fine...If it were me I would wait and see what tomorrow holds.  Like you said, he doesnt seem to be in any pain now so he will probably be fine.  Fingers crossed

Cazzie

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 07:46:51 PM »
Poor wee sausage  :luv: Hope its nothing serious  ;)

Offline magical monty

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 11:53:42 PM »
Bless him, I hope he's better tomorrow :luv:
keep us posted

Offline NikkiG

• Site Member
  • It's all so funny
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 09:20:43 PM »
Got up this morning and he still has a slight limp but was charging round and appeared to be trying to take it easy,  I was just about to serve dinner and i heard him crying and the little monkey had got his paw stuck between the sofa cushions  >:( and has spent the rest of the day limping as badly as yesterday. Going to wait and see what he's like tomorrow after he's had a good rest tonight. If I don't think it's any better will take him to the vet. Thanks for the advice much appreciated.
Nikki & Bruno