Author Topic: Hi from holmes chapel in cheshire!  (Read 3166 times)

Offline jobyhere

• Site Member
  • Jo , mum to 3 humans and 2 woofers Roxy & Izzy
Re: Hi from holmes chapel in cheshire!
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 01:34:37 PM »
Yep Tatton sounds good for me too.  Lach denis - is that the placewith the furniture  shop - sells brands fore less etc.... always wanted a run out that way - have you ever been there. no ide with the clicker thingy - have considered but not sure where to start - having doen twopuppy classes now I have so much else to work on with Izzy.  The hardest things for her is she is smallest in the class ( easily jumped on)  and would rather not play but scout around on the floor looking for dropped tit bits...  :005:

Jo and Izzy Wigg

Offline kk

• Site Member
  • Introducing Mr 'Rocky' Tinkler
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 08:14:04 AM »
Tatton sounds like a winner. Little Rocky wont be ready for big walks for a few weeks, but that will give the weather chance to buck up  :O) Tho today and yesterday its been nice out.

And Yeah Joby, Lach Dennis has that shop, its called 'Top Secret' and it is brilliant! They get first dibs on returns from M&S, John Lewis, and House of Fraser and sell them off cheap. Its based on a farm as the farms 'side line', but I recon he makes more money on that than the beef stock they rear.  They sell sofas, tables, chairs, mirrors, bedroom furniture. Defo worth a look. They only take cash, but the prices make that easy! We got a leather chocolate sofa for £350, so I dont mind so much that Rocky is munching it!

I can highly reccommend the pub 'Duke od Portland' which is near the shop. Go shopping and have lunch  :O)

x

Offline jobyhere

• Site Member
  • Jo , mum to 3 humans and 2 woofers Roxy & Izzy
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 02:41:02 PM »
All sounds fab - when you pup is big enough and I can walk again after the op I would love to a meet at Tatton. Weather recently been so great for the doggies