Author Topic: We are joining the club....  (Read 1769 times)

Offline admark

• Site Member
We are joining the club....
« on: March 31, 2004, 02:23:16 PM »
:D  Hi everybody, having 'surfed' many a time through the website we have now registered and are very happy to say that we have found a litter and will be taking delivery of a lovely cocker bitch towards the end of May. We have already visited both Mum and pups and they are doing well, Mum was very sweet and allowed us to meet here little ones (less than a week old). What a lovely sight to see them all, Pups still with eyes closed and squeeking away. Mum did sit on a pup at one point but it soon escaped and joined the bundle with it's brothers and sisters for the food Mum was producing for them all.  

We have both been amazed during our research at the amount of information out there, particularly for Cocker's with many websites and owners so enthusiastic about their dog's. Cockersonline and all your guy's who contribute is way out there in front - well done to all.

No doubt we will be asking lot's of questions and also we hope making some contributions of our own.  As you can imagine we are very excited about getting her, we have bought a puppy collar and lead and a couple of toys but we are holding back on further purchases so we can investigate what's out there and what's best for our new pup.   We have some photo's that we will try to put up or if anyones interested we can let you see them.

Hello to all!!

Aderyn & Mark                    
Admark

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 02:28:50 PM »
Welcome to COL

Aderyn & Mark and congratulations on the new puppy.  I'm sure like most of us feel free to upload some photos in the Photo Gallery there is a Section for Puppies.                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 02:39:49 PM »
:D Hello and welcome Aderyn and Mark :D

Congratulations on your new puppy, cant wait to see the piccies! :wink:  :D

I have a 12 month old Blue roan called Blue and we're hoping for another cocker later in the year :wink:                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 03:00:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum Aderyn and Mark - dont worry, time will fly by and before you know it your life will be changed for ever!  :D Looking forward to hearing more about you and your new pup in due course.                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 04:27:13 PM »
Hi to you both

Welcome to COL :D  I bet you are so excited about getting your pup :D   Time will soon fly, and it won't be long before your sharing your very own cocker stories with us :wink:

I have an 11 month old blue roan called Indie :D  I have to say she definatley changed life in this house, for the better of course, she makes you smile, when your down, and makes you cry with laughter at times :lol:  :wink:

I look forward to seeing some piccies of your new baby :)

Happy puppy shopping!                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 06:31:29 PM »
Hi there

Congratulations on your new pup.  I'm sure you'll find COL a mine of information.  I have two boys - Morgan (gold) is almost two and Cooper (blue roan) is 14 weeks  :D  .  Cockers turn your life upside down - in a good way, of course  :D  Look forward to the photos  :)                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 07:43:11 AM »
Welcome and good luck with the new puppy!                    
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline admark

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 10:16:10 AM »
Nice to hear from you and to see the board is so active. We have put up a picture in the gallery of the new litter and will update it when we have more :D                    
Admark

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2004, 10:10:19 AM »
Hi Aderyn and Mark, welcome to the forum.  :D                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~