Author Topic: Do all blue roans...  (Read 4596 times)

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
Re: Do all blue roans...
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »
I was going to ask a Blue Roan question today to! Hope you don't mind adding it to this thread?! Did I dream it (more than likely!!  ph34r :005: ), or do all Blue Roans have a white ring around their tail? Rio seems to have one appearing and I'm convinced I read it somewhere?!?!

Back to the white patch on her head, Rio has a white patch? Her fur is short on her head, no top knot so its fairly clear.  :luv:

Offline ARNOLD

• Site Member
  • Barney Boy/ Lamb Chop
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 10:48:11 PM »
Barney's white patch on his head resembles an F (we say that's for FRONT  :005:)

Janet, John, Barney and Robson

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 11:01:19 PM »
When we brought Alfie home we called his dot the naughty button.  :lol2:

We were going to take him back as being faulty cos it was always switched on.  :005:

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 11:01:41 PM »
When my Rosie's fur was long i used to position it making it spread out more at the back - rather than it looking like a long diamond shape, a fat diamond shape instead! Just been looking for a photo, but i only have one digital one and her blob is covered, dont have a scanner to scan the paper ones!!

REUBY DOOO!

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »
Barney's white patch on his head resembles an F (we say that's for FRONT  :005:)
   :005: :005: :005:

Offline stuffster

• Luna
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »
Purdey is blue roan with tan, and she also has the white blob on her head - and hers is the shape of a bone, which we find quite amusing  :005:

PURDEY AND LUNA <3

Offline Jeeves

• Site Member
  • Mrs Bridges - International Love Goddess!
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 12:24:17 PM »
I see a lot of Parker's white blob, mainly due to the fact that the top of his head is always visible as it is laid on the sofa ::)

I think his is a Z shape...zzzz :005:
Parker, Mrs Bridges, Ronald and Jeeves (my Little Bear, no longer with us) and Nicky (that's me!)

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 12:36:04 PM »
 :lol2:
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 01:50:16 PM »
Dave does have one although it's a lot less prominant now - you have to dig down through the top knot to find it  :005: but he was the other way around as a pup - he had black ears with a white head with a black circle between the ears. He has a white flag at the end of his tail too - I love it!

He has Bitcon way back, and more recently Classicway & Shenmore - which I think is also in Georgi's pedigree above (can't quite remember why I think that though so could be wrong!) ???? He's a very dark blue too  :luv:

Hannah x

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline barb

• Site Member
  • Come Dancing!
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »
Yep another one who looks like she's been in the white paint!
Pippa has a blob, hers looks like it's getting smaller. She's got Bitcon, including Troubador, in her both sides of her pedigree & she's got black socks.

Tip-toeing through the tulips!
Barb and Pippa

Offline stuffster

• Luna
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 04:42:33 PM »
Ooh - we have Bitcon Troubadour too, though Purdey is a Blue Roan and Tan. Her dad was an Orange Roan, and she appears to have Orange Roan socks!!  :005:

PURDEY AND LUNA <3

jarbaha

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 04:51:35 PM »
me too  :D i too have a blue roan called barnaby  :luv: with quite a large white spot on the top of his head, he has dark socks on all 4 legs /paws.
and he too has bitcon troubador on his dads side of pedigree, and classicway on both mum and dads side of his pedigree.
i call him my gentle giant, he is a real softie, very loving, a real mums boy  ;),  he is quite big for a cocker. but i thinks hes gorgeous.

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 10:12:59 PM »
Roxy is a chocolate roan but has bitcon troubador in her pedigree and has the white blob!!!

Although currently covered bu her brown topknot!!

Offline MegandMolly

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »
I was going to ask a Blue Roan question today to! Hope you don't mind adding it to this thread?! Did I dream it (more than likely!!  ph34r :005: ), or do all Blue Roans have a white ring around their tail? Rio seems to have one appearing and I'm convinced I read it somewhere?!?!

Back to the white patch on her head, Rio has a white patch? Her fur is short on her head, no top knot so its fairly clear.  :luv:

Molly doesn't have the 'tail ring', only the head spot
Sam (that's me), Meg (B&W cocker), Ruby (Blue Roan cocker) and Gemma (Black lab)

Offline KatieJean

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »
Willow has a white blob on her head and about the last 4 inches of her tail which is very long is white.