Author Topic: Do all blue roans...  (Read 4598 times)

Offline Katina

• Site Member
    • Kennel Pretty Flower's
Re: Do all blue roans...
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 06:50:31 AM »
No, they all don't  :005:

There's only one, -but that one is a lion

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 07:08:36 AM »
yep kizzy has white bit and bruno who is nearly black has one but you cant see it unless you move his fur but its there about the size if 20 pence peice
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Mollycuddles

• Donator
  • cockers have a lotta fun
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 11:12:24 AM »
Molly doesn't but Alfie does and also his tail is mostly white like a flag.... like the idea of it being the naughty button but if so Alfies is stuck too :005:
Lyn, Molly, Georgie, Dagen, Tessa & Alfie X

Offline badgeralbert

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2008, 07:36:22 PM »
Both Badger and Maisy have the white "blob"  :luv:

Cazzie

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »
No, they all don't  :005:

What a sweetie  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline clg79

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »
Dave has a white blob too. It isn't really diamond shaped though.
I have one without a blob  ;) Georgi
she is the darkest Blue Ive ever seen the other 3 blues have white blobs so do the oranges  ;)
as for black socks that are known in the bitcon lines I have a fair bit of bitcon in mine and 3 have black socks Bobbi hasent hes got lovely legs there all different shades of grey that follow in big streaks which I just love especaily when hes just been washed and blow dried it looks stunning hes quite light though  :blink:
Dave is also very dark and he ha Bitcon in his pedigree too (Break the Rules and Star Light) he also has the black stockings and his tail is still very white mostly.
Carolyn and Dave x

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2008, 07:49:23 PM »
Groove had a huge white blaze on his head. It grew longer than his black fur and used to flop into a parting he looked  like a mad professor  :luv:

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »
Nope.  Kali doesn't!

Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Neacy

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2008, 10:45:31 PM »
Harvey (light blue roan) has a white diamond shape on the top of his head ;) no white ring tail though :D
Woo woo Mr Harv, woo woo, he's my best mate.

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2008, 05:52:14 AM »
Molly doesn't but Alfie does and also his tail is mostly white like a flag.... like the idea of it being the naughty button but if so Alfies is stuck too :005:

Add another Alfie to that naughty button list  ::) :005:  He has a small white patch on the top of his head too, it's the most perfectly white bit on his whole body, it's small but it's really Persil white with no black hairs in it at all. He's also got an even smaller patch on the side of his muzzle, it looks like a white freckle, and one on one of his front paws but his head one is the most noticeable, I call it his snuzz spot  ph34r :005: :luv:  His dam has exactly the same markings. He doesn't have a ring on his tail though, or at least not that I've noticed.

You can see all 3 of the marks here although the black fur on his head has started to go a bit tufty since he was castrated and sometimes covers it until I pluck it out again...

Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2008, 08:35:13 AM »

Add another Alfie to that naughty button list  ::) :005:  He has a small white patch on the top of his head too, it's the most perfectly white bit on his whole body, it's small but it's really Persil white with no black hairs in it at all. He's also got an even smaller patch on the side of his muzzle, it looks like a white freckle, and one on one of his front paws but his head one is the most noticeable, I call it his snuzz spot  ph34r :005: :luv:  His dam has exactly the same markings. He doesn't have a ring on his tail though, or at least not that I've noticed.

You can see all 3 of the marks here although the black fur on his head has started to go a bit tufty since he was castrated and sometimes covers it until I pluck it out again...

Thats the shape of my Rosie's spot, her diamond was a bit bigger! I like the snuzz spot!  :luv:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline chickrockguitar

• Site Member
  • My Little Marlee Boy!
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2008, 04:15:53 PM »
Nope. Marlee has no white dot thingy.

Offline deano

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2008, 05:08:13 PM »
Alfie has what looks like 4 black socks on his legs a little way up and has a white bit that goes inbetween his eyes and down the middle to his nose.  very cute