Author Topic: Best Place To Buy Royal Canin  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Vera Doc

• Site Member
Best Place To Buy Royal Canin
« on: June 27, 2008, 06:31:38 PM »
Vera is and has always been fed on Royal Canin adult medium. This suits her and to be honest keeps her weight in check as well.

Does anyone know of a mail order supplier for the sacks of it please?

We normally pay around £38 a sack, which I know sounds expensive, but it does last as she is only petite!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
Re: Best Place To Buy Royal Canin
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 07:47:07 PM »
Are you a member of the Breeders Club? If yes you can order it direct from Royal Canin  :blink:

Royal Canin adult medium also helps keep our dogs weight down.I have just moved Cilla on to it she is a very fussy eater but she loves it

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 09:18:00 PM »
I get Charlie's from Viovet - he is on a vet diet though.  I found that they were the cheapest on the net.

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »
All 3 of mine are on Royal Canin, it's the ONLY dry food they will ALL eat without anything mixed in and they all maintain a healthy weight and healthy shiny coats. I'm a member of the breeder club too.

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 10:03:43 PM »
I don't think Vera Doc will be able to join the RC Breeders Club as she only has one dog :-\ I can't remember how many dogs you have to have but it's more than one and they do seem to check - they often send a rep to visit you when you apply to join.
Jane

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 07:15:32 AM »
Jane, what do you have to do and what are the benefits of joining the breeders club ?   Sounds very shallow but if I can get a discount on RC whilst Charlie is on his diet, it would help ph34r

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 09:15:45 AM »
The benefits are fairly big discounts on their food, free delivery etc and if you're a breeder, you can get free puppy packs etc. Most dog food companies offer similar schemes for breeders but RC are unusual in getting reps to visit members (haven't had that when I've joined other breeder schemes). If you go to the RC website, there's a list of all their requirements to join : http://www.royalcanin.co.uk/breeders/dog_breeders/how_to_join.aspx.
Jane

Offline Vera Doc

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 10:21:18 AM »
Thanks for everyones help. Unfortunately I'm not eligible for the RC breeders club.

However whilst 'trawling' the net I found this place

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/pet_food/royal_canin/royal_canin_size_dog

Who do a 15kg sack of RC adult medium for £37.34 delivered (& a packet of ostrich and venison cookies free) with the 10% off first order discount!

Offline MegandMolly

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 10:41:00 AM »
Is there a COL member nearby who could order an extra bag on their order for you?
Sam (that's me), Meg (B&W cocker), Ruby (Blue Roan cocker) and Gemma (Black lab)