Author Topic: How do I get.......  (Read 2505 times)

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2004, 05:35:24 PM »
Hi Shirley, i'm  not sure if i can  use Nell as my avatar, on a cocker site. :wink: :lol:                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2004, 05:49:34 PM »
Hi Shirley, i'm  not sure if i can  use Nell as my avatar, on a cocker site. :wink: :lol:

Message for Dad! Would you please get mum a cocker :lol:   So she can have a doggie avatar 8)   I am sure the moderators will back me up in saying that mum can't have a lab as her avatar, so you hav no choice dad :wink:  :lol:   Isn't that right everyone :wink: nudge :lol:                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2004, 06:39:39 PM »
I say we'd love to see Nell the labrador in your avatar, Barb  :D After all, I use my pic in my avatar, and I'm not a cocker er...  :lol:                    

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2004, 06:41:21 PM »
Are you sure you're not a Cocker Mike?? :D

Hey, this is dead cheeky from someone so new isn't it  :shock:                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2004, 06:58:04 PM »
Nonsense, Barb, you can have whatever you like as your avatar.  Look at Sam with his bird cage!! :D .  

Mind you, if your using it as an angle to get a cocker I'll back you all the way  :lol:   Go on, Emma's Dad - let poor Barbara have a cocker - don't you agree that Nell would love a cocker brother or sister of her very own                      
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2004, 07:28:18 PM »
Nonsense, Barb, you can have whatever you like as your avatar.  Look at Sam with his bird cage!! :D .  

Mind you, if your using it as an angle to get a cocker I'll back you all the way  :lol:   Go on, Emma's Dad - let poor Barbara have a cocker - don't you agree that Nell would love a cocker brother or sister of her very own  

ahhh!! but was it a bird cage Shirley. OH said to tell you all, he's not listening. But between you and me, methinks he's weakening. He was realy taken with that little gold cocker.
Mike, Nell said shes looking forward to going on the front cover!!!                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2004, 07:43:45 PM »
Keep working on him Barb :D !   :idea:  Collect as many pics of gold puppies as you can and pin them up at strategic point of the house  :lol:   :lol: .............if it was my house and I was trying to convince Eric I'd put some in the bathroom, the back page of the newspaper, middle of the tv screen, microwave and the biscuit tin :lol:  - putting them anywhere near the dishwasher, washing machine or hoover would be a waste of good cocker pics!!!!.............but not all men are the same (okay well maybe they are :roll: ) so you'll have to adapt this idea to suit your hubby!! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I'm sure he'll come round in his own time  :P                    

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2004, 08:28:57 PM »
Keep working on him Barb :D !   :idea:  Collect as many pics of gold puppies as you can and pin them up at strategic point of the house  :lol:   :lol: .............if it was my house and I was trying to convince Eric I'd put some in the bathroom, the back page of the newspaper, middle of the tv screen, microwave and the biscuit tin :lol:  - putting them anywhere near the dishwasher, washing machine or hoover would be a waste of good cocker pics!!!!.............but not all men are the same (okay well maybe they are :roll: ) so you'll have to adapt this idea to suit your hubby!! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I'm sure he'll come round in his own time  :P

Watch this space  Shirley,  :lol:  the trick is to always let the man think its his idea.                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2004, 09:15:12 PM »
I say we'd love to see Nell the labrador in your avatar, Barb  :D After all, I use my pic in my avatar, and I'm not a cocker er...  :lol:

Doh Mike, your supposed to play along :twisted:  :wink:                    

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
How do I get.......
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2004, 10:15:35 PM »

Watch this space  Shirley,  :lol:  the trick is to always let the man think its his idea.

Barb I learn't this lesson many years ago from my mum just don't tell David :wink:                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
How do I get.......
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2004, 10:25:50 PM »

Doh Mike, your supposed to play along :twisted:  :wink:

Now, Emma, Mike's right!  He's looking at it sensibly!!!

It's okay Mike I agree with you..........we'd all love to see Barb with an avatar with Nell..........................cuddled up with her new cocker sibling  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

P.S. Michelle - that's one of the most useful things my mum taught me too  :lol: