Author Topic: Saffie has been stolen from New Forest SW  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: Saffie has been stolen from New Forest SW
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »
Haggerty thanks a lot for looking out for poor little Saffie I guess the shooting fraternity will know something ph34r

What was the other dog that went missing then... I am sure both owners would haved tied things up as always helpful (and safer) perhaps to work together... cheers  ;)

the other dog went missing a few months ago now - the whole area was plastered with posters but don't know if it was ever found  :-\  I'm hoping in such a small community that they will have the whole area plastered with posters again and keep the pressure up with awareness.

we'll spread the word where we can - all OH's family have wide connections within the farming and shooting community and although we're wilts, we're very close to the New Forest...so we will try and get the word out.

Very easy pup to describe - looks just like Jarv as a baby  :'( :'(

helen & jarvis x

Offline haggerty

• Cocker Spaniels rule :) x
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 11:02:54 PM »
 Hi Springs
previous mess re lost dog! Jacob is still missing and his owners are sooooo upset!!!!
Any tips on trying to help l feel so useless!!!!

Hi to all members living in the saffron walden area.

Hoping you can urgently help one of my best friends.
Whilst out with her dogs 21st january Jacob ran off to follow deer!
He still hasnt been found and the owners are sooooo very upset and worried.

Please could you all keep your eyes & ears open whilst out on dog walks??
The details are     
Jacob -Littlebury Green, Saffron Walden, Essex

Bracco Italiano, Male - 21/01/2009 - Missing from Saffron Walden, Essex Area - CB11

On 21/01/2009

Please help a desperate owner!
Thank you COL owners
xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527OSiat%2fDSB9DVF5GXNTxJvszpZ4KNYlurx
Crazy charlie

x

Offline springs

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 04:46:29 PM »
Hi! Haggerty
Have passed your message on to Jotty the area co-ordinator for that area...best of all thing is to Poster Poster, Poster mass Postering ...it can happen that someone sees the dog and has no idea it is missing so they dont bother to report it or ring the owner or someone takes it in and thinks it is an abandoned! So also mass media adds help to do the same thing.

I guess they have been scenting in the area and they have the instuctions...but it involves owners clothing and urine! Also feeding stations.

But all of this the owner will get from the co-ord...and they must keep a dialouge going on Jacob's page and then you get local helpers helping....Good Luck.x