Author Topic: Fly Spray Warning..........  (Read 2297 times)

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
Fly Spray Warning..........
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2004, 08:21:07 PM »
 :'(
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline Sallylou

• Site Member
Fly Spray Warning..........
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2004, 08:51:58 PM »
We have an African grey parrot in the office where I work, and I know you have to be careful with fly spray around birds, but I had no idea it was so dangerous.  We have had big problems with all sorts of flying insects in our conservatory, but in April we bought a door curtain from Lakeland which is made in about five wide strips of soft grey plasticky mesh.  It fits really easily over the doorway and is weighted at the bottom.  It is a bit like going into a butchers shop, and sometimes a pain when I'm going out with the washing basket or whatever, but we have had hardly any flying insects in at all, all through the summer.  It works brilliantly, they only get in if you don't ensure the strips are allowed to fall straight, as with it being a conservatory it has a threshold step.  Lakeland also sell this stuff on a roll which you cut to size and velcro across your windows too.  Sorry to go on, but I can really recommend this stuff, I think the curtain is about £35 but it is definitlely worth it to keep the blighters out.

Just a thought, as prevention is better than cure!     ;)

Sallylou