Author Topic: Olbas Oil  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Olbas Oil
« on: August 30, 2004, 12:14:46 AM »
Not sure if i've posted this in the right section?

Had one of my kids up this evening with a headache and stuffy nose, so I popped a bit of Olbas oil on her jammas, Indie heard her crying and whizzed upstairs to see her, she then proceeds to sniff right were I had put the Olbas oil :blink:  she hasn't stopped sneezing since :unsure:   Just a bit worried incase its burning her little nose, I have bathed the outside of it with some warm water, but shes still sneezing :huh:

Any suggestions?  

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Olbas Oil
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 09:56:40 AM »
I wouldn't think Indie's nose is burnt as such but as dog's noses are far more sensitive than ours, the Olbas oil was probably a bit of a shock to her system :D I expect the sneezing will pass eventually - just keep an eye on her in the meantime. I have actually used Olbas oil for a dog - when our old Daisy was ill with lung cancer last year, a few drops of Olbas oil on her bed helped with her breathing for a while.

Jane
Jane

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Olbas Oil
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 10:08:08 AM »
I wouldn't think Indie's nose is burnt as such but as dog's noses are far more sensitive than ours, the Olbas oil was probably a bit of a shock to her system :D I expect the sneezing will pass eventually - just keep an eye on her in the meantime. I have actually used Olbas oil for a dog - when our old Daisy was ill with lung cancer last year, a few drops of Olbas oil on her bed helped with her breathing for a while.

Jane
Thanks Jane, you are right shes fine this morning :)   Just me being a silly panicker :P

Sorry to hear about Daisy :(  glad the Olbas oil gave her some relief.

Offline DIANNE32

• Site Member
    • http://www.DIDO.mypetpages.net
Olbas Oil
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 10:19:48 PM »
:huh: aww poor indie hope she is ok now xxxx
DIANNE,CHRIS, BAILEY & EBONY
[http://www.dido.mypetpages.net