Author Topic: Wickham Market Show?  (Read 663 times)

Offline chickrockguitar

• Site Member
  • My Little Marlee Boy!
Wickham Market Show?
« on: July 05, 2009, 09:11:23 PM »
I was at a show today, and I heard people talking about a dog show (or show with dog classes) next weekend either 11th or 12th at Wickham Market. I'd like to go, but can find no trace of it on the web, has anyone else come across it?

If anyone knows of any shows in the Suffolk area over the next few weeks please let me know?

Thanks!

Offline Ali R

• Site Member
  • Fairly Useless
Re: Wickham Market Show?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »
When we lived near Wickham Market we used to go to horse shows, they often used to have a few dog events either after the horses and ponies had finished or during lunch. Just for fun really, nothing serious. I would think you could get the schedules from a local tack shop/saddlers, the one that springs to mind is Kings Saddlers in Haskerton just outside Woodbridge on the Grundsburgh road. Just an idea so possibly worth a try.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Wickham Market Show?
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »
I was at a show today, and I heard people talking about a dog show (or show with dog classes) next weekend either 11th or 12th at Wickham Market. I'd like to go, but can find no trace of it on the web, has anyone else come across it?

If anyone knows of any shows in the Suffolk area over the next few weeks please let me know?

Thanks!

Have a look in the East Anglian Daily Times (maybe they have an events website?) - they sometimes have shows advertised in Suffolk. If I hear of any thro the dogclub will let you know
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.