Author Topic: Poo!  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
Poo!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2004, 08:47:01 PM »
Sheryl Posted on Sep 20 2004, 08:22 AM
  Also wanted to say that if I could stop their cereal I would but they have trouble with their anal glands so I have to give them Hi Bran every day. Unless anyone has any alternatives?? 

I have the same trouble with Molly.  She gets a tablespoon of All Bran every morning, but she eats it dry and loves it!
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Poo!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2004, 10:03:02 PM »
Thanksfor all the tips, I did cut out the milk last night and this morning - waiting to see the results!

Maria - I bought a small bag of Nutro Puppy mini, and have been giving Molo some of this for breakfast and mixed with one of his dinner meals (he gets Lamb and Rice mainly) Is the Mini OK for Cockers or are they too big as a breed?
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Poo!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2004, 10:11:08 PM »
Maria - I bought a small bag of Nutro Puppy mini, and have been giving Molo some of this for breakfast and mixed with one of his dinner meals (he gets Lamb and Rice mainly) Is the Mini OK for Cockers or are they too big as a breed?
The Nutro puppy mini will be fine for Molo Rachel, although you really dont need to add anything to the lamb and rice that he is already having as I said before it contains all that Molo needs ;)  This is what I give to Bailey and he is coming on beautifully on it  :D  
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline speedyjaney

• Site Member
Poo!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2004, 10:13:49 PM »
We feed nutro lamb n rice/chicken n rice. They love it.....we wet some of it so it smells nice buts thats it !

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Poo!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2004, 09:25:23 AM »
The Nutro puppy mini will be fine for Molo Rachel, although you really dont need to add anything to the lamb and rice that he is already having as I said before it contains all that Molo needs ;)  This is what I give to Bailey and he is coming on beautifully on it  :D
Marias right Rachel, there's no need to add anything to Nutro at all, its a complete food.
Nell was brought up on this as a pup. Its an excellent food.  :) Just add a little warm water, to bring out the flavour.  
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline taniac

• Site Member
Poo!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 05:44:45 PM »
I have this problem with Jovi and he doesn't get much other than his JWB.  We think it's because he eats loads of things he shouldn't (I'm forever removing stuff from his mouth  :rolleyes: ) and then he bungs himself up.. When the flood gates are open then he gets the runs.

Having said that Neo still suffers from this occasionally, usually on a long walk, having been swimming... They start off good and get more disgusting as they go along!  
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
Poo!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2004, 06:57:55 PM »
Thanks again for the advice....I use the Nutro Mini as part of his daily allowance, as he seemed to be a bit reluctant to eat the larger  puppy kibble; when a handful of mini is mixed in, he wolfs the lot!

I give him his lunchtime meal of just the Puppy Lamb and Rice in an activity ball - this has certainly encouraged its consumption!

Unfortunately, today he brought ALL his dinner up again :wacko: , but I think thats cos he ate something nasty from the garden while I was on the phone, as his poo's are fine, and he's not poorly in any way.

I have given him a small portion of boiled chicken and rice...which he loved, I just hope he doesn't get a taste for it!  

Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club