Author Topic: Hi, I'm new!  (Read 3238 times)

Offline luckypenny

Re: Hi, I'm new!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 09:50:19 AM »
Hi again. Holly 2009 is beautiful  :luv:and similar to Penny when she was that age. She is from Mrs Maclean at Lynwater Kennels near Broxburn. I just love the look of the orange roans and we were so lucky that she had a bitch available when we were looking. MrsMaclean has so much experience. She was kind enough to let Penny go back for a weeks holiday when we were away, and she had a high old time with two of her brothers, who were lovely big lads.

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 09:55:37 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Penny looks gorgeous.  :luv: Hello and welcome to COL from me and my crew.  :D
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline Holly2009

• Inactive
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »
ohhh they will be related then Im sure, Rita's dogs are mostly Lynwater - Hollys parents, grandparents etc are mostly Lynwater you should have a look at the pedigree section - Holly's pedigree details are under the Lynwater thread!
Holly has almost the exact same markings as her gran spinning top!
I have to agree with you orange roans are soooo  :luv:

Link to the lynwater pedigree's below!  ;)
http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=53778.0

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »
Hi Holly - posted her pedigree on that site probably about the same time you were posting here!! A quick scan shows they seem to share some Great and Great Great Grandparents (must be where they get their good looks!!)

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »
Hello and welcome from another newbie  :lol2:

I can see that COL is going to become an addiction here too.....if Poppy decides to sleep long enough for me to start the computer of course!

:lol2:

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »
I feel really guilty as Penny has now just taken to sleeping under (and occasionally gnawing at) the computer chair (I can't be spending THAT long on COL? ;)

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 05:49:58 PM »
Hi, welcome to COL from another Edinburger! You'll have to join us on the next local meet which is coming up soon. Penny looks bootiful  :luv:

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 06:58:39 PM »
I've just realised I haven't said hello to you properly yet so welcome to COL! I'm a former lurker too :005:.

I'd forgotten about that meet, I think it's this Saturday? I'm sure that Rats and Dogs is taking her pup if Penny wants to come along to play :D :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »
Oooh - when and where is it? It would be lovely to come along even for just a bit of it. Problem is we have visitors arriving that afternoon/evening.

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:43 PM »
Here's the thread - I think the details have still to be sorted out about location and times, hopefully everything will work out and I can have some Penny snuggles :005: http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=63730.0

x In memory of Barney x

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 07:16:52 PM »
Thanks for link. I would really love to come - has Dalkeith Country Park been settled as definate? It depends what time the meet is, and when our friends arrive. I,ll keep my eye on this thread and the other link you gave me. Oooooh - I'm excited!! :banana:

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »
Either there or Harlaw Reservoir I think - meets are great, I've only been on two and Brodie has had the time of her life at both :shades:. Even if you can't make this one I don't think you'll have to wait long for the next :D

x In memory of Barney x

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 07:41:43 PM »
Well if I can't come to this one I'll def. try to get to the next. Thanks for letting me know about it....I'm now being kicked off comp. by daughter....aahhhh.. >:D

Offline seasideblue

• Bella
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 07:46:13 PM »
Hi there and welcome to COL. Penny is a sweet girlie :luv: I am living at the opposite end of the country from you, right down at The Lizard with Bella, my 5 year old blue roan and Mabel, my 1 year old chocolate and white - both show type cockers. Set aside plenty of time for COL - it is definitely addictive ;). Looking forward to seeing more photos of the lovely Penny.

Offline seasideblue

• Bella
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »
Apologies for the HUGE photo of Mabel :shades: I am trying to add it as a 'signature' and seem to have got it wrong >:( Don't have my techy son at home to help!