Author Topic: Lady NESSR dog missing- Milton keynes - UPDATE: FOUND !  (Read 16542 times)

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Re: Lady NESSR dog missing- Milton keynes
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »
I am so worried for this little girl.  Please let her find the courage to go to someone so they can help her.

Offline Scrooby

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
IMPORTANT INFO FROM TEAM ON THE GROUND

The team searching for lady have been on several 'wild-goose-chases' this morning, following 'possible sightings' of Lady with no clear information.

Lady may be injured, and need vetinerary attention - she needs to be found and got to safety very soon.

The team need precise information as to times and locations of any sightings.

If you see Lady, PLEASE telephone one of these numbers of the team on the ground:

Or if you post on any internet forum, PLEASE leave a contact number for the team to ring you to get further information.

Please crosspost this message to any forums where you may already have crossposted concerning Lady.

We need to get this poor girl in quickly now!!

Thank you.

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2009, 03:06:06 PM »
I was so hoping to see that she is now at home safe and dry :'( :'( I feel so helpless sat here to far away, to be of any help, please little one let someone help you, she must be so terrified by now. :'( and it's now getting towards evening time with the light going, praying so hard for her safety, come on Lady we want you home darling :luv:

Offline Suzybee

• Billy Beighton
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2009, 04:15:55 PM »
Me too, I just keep looking and hoping to see her on the re-united page on dogs lost.  She must be so scared, maybe with her injury she will go and settle down somewhere and it will be easier to find her.

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »
I don't know how I missed this. I really hope she is found safe very soon, it's such a worry. :'(
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2009, 05:37:47 PM »
This is hearbreaking. I desperately hope she is found very soon, poor little mite. It doesn't bear thinking about how frightened she must be.

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2009, 01:29:13 PM »
I see they are still searching for Lady. They have seen signs that she is living on burger and chips.
Please stay safe Lady and trust the people who are looking for you and allow them to help you :luv:
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »
Keep coming back to check, still hoping with all my heart that Lady is found safely.  :luv: :luv:  It is just heartbreaking, and she must be so scared, poor little one.  :'( :'(

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Crazy Cocker Gang

• Donator
  • Jack, Flynn, Brie and baby seth xx
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »
Nothing today, not even any sightings  :'( :'(

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »
This is heart breaking poor Lady the weather is awfull, I pray she has found a safe haven.

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2009, 04:45:31 PM »
just checking in again, still no news :'(
come on sweetheart, please show yourself, all I do is keep thinking about her, willing her to be found.
thank goodness for burgers and chips, at least she has found some food.
just stay safe love. :luv:

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2009, 05:05:23 PM »
Been away for the weekend and first thing I wanted to check to see if Lady had been found  :'(

Come on please let her be found soon......

• Donator
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2009, 05:08:05 PM »
today was the last day of the organised searches, this is the latest post from NESSR

I know how hard it is to know that she is still out there, it is not giving up it is clear that her survival instincts have kicked in and she will not be caught until she is good and ready. There are plenty of safe, dry placed for her to hide up and as you said places she can get food ...  given the size of some of the rats I spotted in the early hours this morning she can survive.

Stepping back may be what she needs to come out in her own time. The area she is in has lots of hedges, pathways and underpasses so she can avoid busy roads if she wants.

It is not easy to finish the main search but it does not mean that anyone is giving up on her. She clearly does not want to be seen at the moment. With luck over the coming few days she will be seen more as schools and offices in the area are busy again.

We can hope and pray she is picked up soon. Remember we know that some of the dogs that come into to NESSR from pounds have survived many many weeks on their own before being picked up ... and they recover.

My thoughts are with all those involved in the search especially today as I know it will have been especially tough knowing it was the last day you had before work calls.

Everyone has done everyhting they can, im just praying Lady is seen again and safe soon  :luv:

• Donator
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2009, 06:55:55 PM »
update

"Lady has been spotted in Maidstone Road, where it meets Newport Road on the industrial estate at the rear of Tesco's in Kingston.

We are looking for anybody local who can come down to help search bushes etc.  She has been reported to be quite low and possibly hurt so please bear this in mind if you see her - she is still likely to bolt.

If you have a calm, gentle dog please take them along as this may help put Lady at ease.  You will need a torch!! Please contact one of the co-ordinators when you arrive.  Its going t be very cold this evening so we need to get her in the warm.  "

come on sweetheart, let them help you  :luv: :luv:

Offline poppies

« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2009, 07:09:49 PM »
Sending positive thoughts for Lady, hope she is found soon she must be so scared.
Hoping to read some good news tommorow.
Come on Lady, keep safe, and let these good people help you.
Will be thinking of you all and Lady. :luv: :luv: