Author Topic: Pmt?  (Read 766 times)

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
Pmt?
« on: October 27, 2004, 01:34:24 PM »
Abby is on day 12 of her season and up until yesterday I had noticed no change in her behaviour, but she has now started piddling everywhere and has completly forgotten housetraining :rolleyes: she started howling like a banshe at about 6am this morning and she is just generally in a bad mood snapping at Billy when he does play with her, snapping at Billy when he won't play with her :rolleyes: He can't win.  

Is this because of her season or the dreaded teenage phase or a bit of both?? she is only 6 months old, just want to cuddle her all the time but she doesn't want that either :rolleyes:  she is also of her food unless it is chicken wings!!  Is there anything I can do for her or do we just have to ride out the storm.

Michelle

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Pmt?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 07:37:15 PM »
POOR BABY, hope verything calms down soon, have to say Paris didnt go off her food, but there again she never does. But  she did become crabby and them turned into a little t##t, speak to you soon.
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Pmt?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 11:33:37 PM »
Butty went a bit strange around day 12 of her 1st season, this maybe around the time she's ovualting. I wouldn't worry to much as long as she's drinking etc, she's just being a typical female  ;)  :lol:  

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
Pmt?
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 04:07:29 PM »
My Jasmine has a touch of the PMT at the moment, it's nearly 6 months since her first season, so I 'think' her second is fast approaching.  She's grumpy with my other dogs and guarding both bed and food with her life..........lol.

Poor Jazz.