Author Topic: BROCCOLI - ID 1824 Many Tears  (Read 5386 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
BROCCOLI - ID 1824 Many Tears
« on: February 08, 2010, 09:14:13 PM »

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

08-02-10 Broccoli is a 3 yr old ex breeding female cocker. She is nervous at the moment so she tells me she really would like a gentle adult only home where she can come out of her shell amd where there is another gentle and kind dog to be her friend.

PLEASE NOTE: We nearly always home ex-breeding dogs where there is ALREADY A RESIDENT DOG living in the house. They have usually never lived in a house before and are only used to canine company.  They get their confidence and learn faster with another dog to copy from. This also helps with house training and learning how to walk on a lead. They will make lovely pets but do need a lot of love, time and patience. If the ex breeding dog you are interested in can be an only dog it will say so in its write up.

This dog is at the main rescue centre in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire.
 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING THIS DOG:
 Please read our adoption procedures before applying and complete the Adoption Form. You will be contacted within 24 hours. If successful you will be home checked and you and all members of your family and any dog(s) who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog. All our dogs are micro-chipped, inoculated and spayed/neutered unless there is a medical reason for not doing so. If you are adopting a puppy you will need to provide details of training classes in your area. We ask for a minimum adoption fee of £160 for dogs at the centre.  
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline kirstyb

Re: BROCCOLI - ID 1824 Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 09:19:08 PM »
Cute  :luv: :luv: I wish I had space but in the middle of Fostering.

Have you seen Brussel Sprout and Beam too  :luv: :luv:
Sam and Pepper's Mummy

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 09:19:47 PM »
 :luv: What a beautiful looking girl  :luv:
So pleased she is out of her 'prison'
She is bound to find a home soon as she is gorgeous  :luv:
Max (GSP)  always in my heart

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 09:22:38 PM »
She looks like Indie - these poor girls  :'(    Hope she finds a home soon - shes beautiful  :luv:

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 11:09:58 PM »
She looks like Indie - these poor girls  :'(    Hope she finds a home soon - shes beautiful  :luv:

She'd look like a perfect pair for Indie  ;)

Hope she finds her home soon

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 08:06:01 AM »
Oh she's gorgeous!  Looks like a pup still!  I would LOVE a black and tan  :luv:
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 08:34:13 AM »
She looks gorgeous  :luv: :luv:  Bet she won't be waiting long.

Please someone give her a home soon so she can have a new name  ::) :005:  Looks like MT are on a veg theme at the moment  :lol2:
Julie and Watson

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 08:57:27 AM »
She looks tiny, poor wee thing :'(

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 09:46:27 AM »
I'm trying desperatly to get my OH to let me have this girl!  She's so gorgeous and small, would fit in great with my 2 diddy cockers!  Don't think he's going to budge on his answer of no more dogs though  :'(

I think I'm in love  :luv:  Broccoli is so gorgeous!
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 09:48:12 AM »
I'm trying desperatly to get my OH to let me have this girl!  She's so gorgeous and small, would fit in great with my 2 diddy cockers!  Don't think he's going to budge on his answer of no more dogs though  :'(

Oh come on Becky's OH just one more diddy one won't do any harm  ph34r Count yourself lucky she isn't asking for another Wilson  :005:
This little girl is gorgeous and looks so sad  :'(  :'(

Offline The crazy hut

• Donator
  • I looooove chocklit
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 02:29:19 PM »

Keep at him.....mine eventually gave in and we added our cocker rescue to make 3!  :005:  :005:

Broccoli is just sooooo gorgeous but I don't think I have any chance whatsoever.  My OH really has drawn the line at 3  :'(
Wisp, Perri and Ambi

Offline marbledmolly

• Site Member
  • Remy & Jade
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 04:52:13 PM »
Omg  :luv:  Hope she & brussel sprout find there forever homes soon.

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 06:33:38 PM »

Keep at him, she is GORGEOUS and quite struck myself except it says for an adult home only which I can fully understand.    I sure do hope a COLer applies for her especially Becky, you've always said you wanted a Black and Tan and here she is  :luv: :luv:

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 07:54:27 PM »

Becky you long for a black and tan, and you also love petite cockers, its like she was made for you!!! 

On a serious note though this little girl is so totally adorable with the sweetest little face I hope that she finds her perfect home soon.  :luv: :luv:
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
OH is standing his ground and saying no  :'(  :'(  :'( plus I read on the Many Tears adoption process that they won't let ex breeding dogs go to homes where people are out for more than 4 hours a day.  Unfortunately me and OH both work full time so I'm guessing even if I could sway OH, many tears would probably not let us have her anyway  :'(

I'm gutted, she looks the perfect girl for me!  Like Jeanette and Sharon said, I've been wanting a black and Tan for ages and I LOVE the diddy cockers!  She would have been perfect.  :luv:

I hope another COLer gets her so we can see how she gets on!  :-*