Author Topic: plz help urgent help required - updated permission granted!  (Read 4203 times)

Offline floydlennon

• Site Member
  • floyd lennon
plz help urgent help required - updated permission granted!
« on: April 23, 2010, 10:34:26 AM »
ok guys for you guys who know us u will know the situation we r in but i will give out the short version last year we had a young cpl with 2 dogs who lived above us the dogs were left in all the time and the noise was terrible then one day the dog attacked me and the guy laughed the dog then went for me again on 2 occasions and also my neighbours grandaughter we got in contact with the council and went to court to force them to control there dog we also went to enviromental health in regards to the noise the dogs were heard and the cpl were sent a warnin letter they decided to tit for tat and reported to the council that we left floyd home alone all the time and that he barked constantly floyd goes eeverywhere with us and i mean everywhere he is never left home alone the cpl have since moved and a lady and her son have moved in with a dog and 2 cats she works in a bar till 1 2 in the mornin and her dog is horrendeous we have started to go down the enviro road again and she has been lettered and warned but she has turned round and told the council that floyd has attacked her dog MY FLOYD THE BIG BALL OF ORANGE FLUFF U GUYS KNOW AND LOVE and that he barks when we play with him outside (i mean really)but now because of this the council have refused us permission for the puppy we obviously are gonna fight it all the way guys but where do we start plz advice and help would b appreciatted my heart is crackin here as i have always wanted the 2 dogs
plz help

ok guys i have spoken to CAB and they have said that if i can get letters from my neighbours statin that floyd is a well looked after dog and is not a nuisance that it will help my cause and also that if i can get letters from ppl with dogs who have been in floyds company statin that in no way is floyd an aggressive dog that it would really help so guys those of u who have met floyd and i and have been in our company we r callin out for your help please could u write a small letter describin floyd and the time u and your dog spent with him we would really appreciatte it to make up for the stamps we will make a donation to many tears if that suits plz plz help guys i cant have this women sayin that floyd is a vicious dog and a nuisance make the letters out to an alison smart and send them to me  thank in advance guys pm and ill gove u my address

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
Re: plz help urgent help required - updated permission granted!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 10:40:22 AM »
Gosh Leanne, that is awful.  I don't have any advice really, will try to find out anything I can for you. 

How can they say that about Floyd - I've only met him the once, but he's so sweet and lovely.  Woman is obviously lashing out because she know's you are in the right. 

So, big hugs to you all, if I can find anything out I will let you know.   :bigarmhug:
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline PennyB

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 10:49:35 AM »
I would speak to the dog warden as its obvious they're just saying it because of what you did
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 02:06:22 PM »
Right Leeann that's my letter done - off to the post box now! Really hope you get this sorted, can't believe anyone could say those things about Floyd :'( >:( :bigarmhug:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 02:07:47 PM »
Typing now - will post over the weekend xx
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »
Just a thought, you could print some pictures from the meets, showing Floyd happily interacting with other dogs  :-\
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 02:24:15 PM »
Just a thought, you could print some pictures from the meets, showing Floyd happily interacting with other dogs  :-\

Yeah I have photos of him playing with Brodie, I won't be able to get them printed out for a couple of days though :-\. Leeann, I could email them to you if you want them sooner?

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 08:41:33 PM »
So sorry to read about this problem.  People can do the most awful things in the name of revenge.  I don't know Floyd personally, but I really hope the letters from COL's who do will help you sort things out.
Our thoughts are with you. xx
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 08:56:49 PM »
I will gladly send a letter to say that I have met Floyd a few times and he isn't at all aggressive. One thing I will say Leeann, is please remove your address from here as this is a public forum, and you never know who is reading. :-\ Anyone who wants to help can PM to get your address. ;)

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but are you able to put your post into sentences rather than one big post, just so more people can read it. Sorry if that is cheeky, I don't mean it to be, but some people don't have English as their first language and may not understand . :D
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline dkirkuk

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 09:09:00 PM »
Leann, I'll get a letter done for you this weekend too.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 09:10:08 PM »
Can't help as I only know floyd from on here, but I do hope (and am sure) that the many peeps who know him and you 'personally' will only be too happy to confirm that he is indeed a nice pooch.

Good luck with it all
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline mooching

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 09:28:44 PM »
I've never met you, so can't help, but I'd suggest that you could try asking your vet if they would be prepared to write a letter in support of you/your dog.

Offline floydlennon

• Site Member
  • floyd lennon
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 02:58:42 PM »
ty guys for your help jenny i got your letter  and wendy i got your email ty  if any one who has been on ameet ith floyd has nay pics or video footage plz plz can u email them to me i would be really gratefull pm me and ill give u addresses

Offline floydlennon

• Site Member
  • floyd lennon
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 01:02:05 PM »
ty again guys u r ace

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 03:02:19 PM »
Not managed to email you the photos yet Leeann, had a poorly dog yesterday and it's been a busy day today - will get it done later on today :D

x In memory of Barney x