Author Topic: stolen 11month old gold cocker from PO7 area(Denmead) FOUND TODAY !!!!  (Read 2186 times)

Offline face of beau

• my beautiful boys breeze and beau
please can anyone help.. Marley , 11 month old gold cocker was stolen from the back garden of his home in denmead Hampshire, on february 1st.. He is NOT microchipped and was wearing a collar but had no id on it ( i know i dispair to that some people can be this complacent) he is very friendly.. all avenues have been tried ,dog warden, police, rescue centres,vets surgeries,posters etc.. any other advice would be very gratefully received as i don't know what other things to suggest to them to try... i have added a picture of Marley and the contact numbers of his owners. the police inform them that there has been a number of thefts of spaniels in the area over the last couple of weeks and i have to say i am very worried for him...thankyou all for your help!!

owners contact details...sharon.mobile 07969600701 and home number 02392789239 and this is marley

life is nothing till you're loved by a dog!

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Really sorry to hear that Marley has been stolen. Has the owner contacted DogLost? The website is http://www.doglost.co.uk/ and I can't see Marley on there.

I'm in Hampshire, but in the west near the New Forest. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. I hope he's found soon.

Offline NickyT

Oh poor Marley, I do hope he is found safe and sound soon  :016:

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
I take it he's still entire as well? :-\

Hate it when stuff like this happens... :'( Poor owners must be beside themselves, really hope he is found really soon too, he's absolutely beautiful.

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
Really hope he is found soon.  I got a shock because the 1st picture is the spit of Odie :o
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
Just texted some friends up in the area to keep a look out, and also watch their gorgeous boy Harvey... Am not far from there so will keep my eyes open when out. Really hope he's found soon, poor little fluff ball  :'( Really need to get him on DogsLost... they are very good.
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Bluebell

• Limited Member
Really sad :'( Hope that Marley is found soon - Denmead is not too far from me :-\

Offline face of beau

thankyou so much for your advice i will tell her that she needs to get his picture on to doglost straight away and yes he is entire.. i just hope he is found i dont know what i would do in this situation were it to be beau..will keep you informed and once again thanks..wendy

Offline mooching

Might be an idea to try emailing South Today as well, to see if they consider the story newsworthy, especially considering other spaniels in the area have been taken. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006pfl4

Offline springs

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=27797

Have just put Marley on doglost see above link can Owner or Face of Beau please fill in the blanks

I.E Tail? Email etc

Offline Ian Wright

• Grace
    • Cages
 :'( :'( hope he is found soon  :'( :'(
Amazing Grace Jalankiu    5/9/2009 18/5/2022

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
Just seen this on FB and posted to my Status. Hope he's found soon.
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline face of beau

good news everyone...Marley is home.. he was found by a retired dog walker dumped in petersfield..no way he would have gotten there by himself. he has lost some of his fur and is very frightened and a bit growly at people at the moment but luckily he is safe and sound back with his owners tonight..Tomorrow or saturday he will be getting microchipped !!! thankyou all so very much and thank god it was a happy ending once again thanks for your help..wendy xx

Offline Ian Wright

• Grace
    • Cages
Re: stolen 11month old gold cocker from PO7 area(Denmead) FOUND TODAY !!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 07:15:08 PM »
 :cool4: :cool4: :banana: :banana: glad he is back. I am sure he will settle back in OK.
Amazing Grace Jalankiu    5/9/2009 18/5/2022

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
Re: stolen 11month old gold cocker from PO7 area(Denmead) FOUND TODAY !!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 07:16:59 PM »
Thats Fantastic news!!!!   :cool4: :cool4: :cool4: :cool4:
Am sure the little fella will get lots of cuddles tonight, bless him  :luv:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown