Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Uli

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 02:38:21 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL from Germany! Bella is a stunning little lady and March is definitely a perfect time to get a puppy home. Paula has been with me since 30th March 2009 and we enjoiyed a wonderful first spring and summer, lots of outdoor activities etc..
No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich! (Louis Sabin)

Offline robdb

• Breagha and Mollie
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »
Hi there and welcome to COL from Mollie(6 yrs) and Breagha (9 weeks), look forward to photos of little one.  :D :D :D :D
Mollie and Breagha xx

Offline maddy74

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
Hello and welcome, I am maddy and we have had our now 10 week old working cocker pup, Willow for 2 and half weeks and we are exhausted.... :005:

Offline caroljayne

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 12:32:21 PM »
Hello and welcome to COL from Germany! Bella is a stunning little lady and March is definitely a perfect time to get a puppy home. Paula has been with me since 30th March 2009 and we enjoiyed a wonderful first spring and summer, lots of outdoor activities etc..

I lived in Germany for 8 years :0) we were in Werl & Sennelager.

Hello and welcome, I am maddy and we have had our now 10 week old working cocker pup, Willow for 2 and half weeks and we are exhausted.... :005:

I think I Will make the most of my last sleep in this weekend  :005: don't suppose there will be many of those for a while!

Offline Uli

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 05:51:41 PM »

I lived in Germany for 8 years :0) we were in Werl & Sennelager.

I live in Essen, but my younger brother has been living in England (Cheltenham and Gloucester) since 1988. :D
No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich! (Louis Sabin)

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 08:50:42 PM »
Hi Carol & Bella.

What a cutie, :luv: Bella looks gorgeous.
5years ago Charlie was the same size, he was our first cocker. What fun we have had learning and playing together.  I hope you both have such fun and pleasure together.
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline Happygal

• Wispa now 2 years old
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2011, 09:18:30 PM »
Welcome Bella and Carol. Bella is gorgeous, love those colours, hope the time flies by for you
and enjoy your weekend lay in  :D :D

Offline Kazziecockers

• Ollie 13 weeks
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »
Hello and welcome carol, Bella is gorgeous  :luv: I am carol from hayling island and am owned by ollie a black show cocker 5 months and honey 3 yr orange roan.  Lots of very valuable advice on here and very addictive :005:

Offline caroljayne

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 09:17:14 AM »
One week today and we will have Bella :0) The breeder has a puppy cam set up which is lovely (not getting much work done though), it's great to watch the pups playing.

This site is great for all the info, I feel like I have alot to learn! At the moment I am trying to work out which food to feed Bella. The breeder is feeding a raw diet - will stick to this initially and then if changing do it slowly but not sure which food will be best??

Carol x

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 08:00:04 PM »
Welcome, ypu lucky lady, getting a new puppy that is raw fed, I believe it is the best way to feed a puppy/dog, Please don't rush to change.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline madelon162

• sadie
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 09:20:21 AM »
Hello

Ive got a 15 week old cocker and have been sleep deprived since we got her at 9 weeks old. I would not miss her, and she makes up for it during the day. You may be lucky and have a sleepy baby LOL

Offline caroljayne

UPDATE..........
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »
We collected Bella at 5 yesterday, had a short car trip home and she was brill in the car, fast asleep by the time we arrived home. She settled into the house really well, happy waggy tail, playing and eating.
Bella slept until 3, had a pea and slept untill 6.20 which I think was pretty good for first night :0)
She is now fast asleep in her crate, cried for all of 3 mins or so and then settled down.
Yay - loving her loads xxxxxx

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 11:49:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum  :D
Bella is lovely. I hope she continues to settle well.

Offline Black Red + Yellow

• Inactive
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 01:08:23 PM »
Pictures pretty please :luv: :luv: :luv: ;)

Offline caroljayne

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2011, 09:58:16 AM »
Can't believe how much Bella has changed in the last 4 weeks, feels like we have had her forever  :luv:
She is doing really well, perfect little pup  :luv:. (ok, most of the time lol).
We start puppy classes on Sunday!
Carol xx