Author Topic: Hello from Italy!!!  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
Re: Hello from Italy!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 08:42:41 AM »
We're great thanks, I'd still love another cocker, but OH says no still  :'( Mind you, we probably should get the wedding out of the way, 3.5 months to go, eek!
Italy sounds fab, hope you are all settling in well, if you ever get bored of the sunshine, (as if!) please post some back to Cheshire! Will defo remember you if we win the lottery! x

I was wondering if you'd got married yet! 3 1/2 months!!! Not long, how exciting! Figers and toes crossed you get seom Tuscan sunshine on your wedding day!  :luv:

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »
Supergirl, I was expecting to see another cocker on your profile pic!!! :lol:
I still haven't got my working version of a mini Misha. Although I am still working on it!! ;)

I met a working version of Misha on Saturday and it so made me want another, but I'm up to my maximum (would have to be a very special pup for me to have another and it would have to be in about 4-5 years  :lol2:).  The last couple of times that I've had a rescue for B&B its made me glad that I only have my 4 !!!

Secretly though I've been making a list of breeders with nice dogs whose pups I've met (for reference only of course  ;) ;) )
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »
Hi Chistina!
Welcome back, I've just been having a lovely time catching up on all your fab pics :luv: The boys are looking wonderful and it sounds like you're all really happy there :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

We had to do the whole journey by car due to the pets so that was the hardest bit. Flea, bless him, was in the boot in a crate with his bed and litter tray. He held his bowel actions all the way to France then let rip in the Mont Blanc tunnel. I think Dean and I thought we were gouing to die from the fumes.

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Bless him, when a celebrity needs to go he needs to go... it's your job to just suffer in silence :lol2: :005:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x