Author Topic: Inappropriate weeing?  (Read 345 times)

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
Inappropriate weeing?
« on: November 03, 2011, 06:06:39 PM »
Not a problem but just wondering if anyone knows .........

2 workmen came round to inspect fireplace in ref to wood burner - Liv & Purdey gave them the usual cocker welcome with lots of kisses etc & pottered around being nosing - I placed 3 brochures of fires I like on the floor & while myself & workman were talking, Livie came over & wee'd on the brochures  :fear2: :dunno:  I was speachless  & workmen asked Liv if she didn't like the fireplace I'd chosen?  :005:
She's never done anything like that before & just wondered why she may of done it - to distract our attention? - impressing the workman? - possibly pre seasonal? - or maybe 'marking' the brochures as ours/hers & not theirs?

Just curious really & interested to learn about another curious behaviour ........brochures not a problem - I can dry them out & return them ...no one will ever know   :rofl1:
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline Liz F

• Donator
Re: Inappropriate weeing?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: Sorry no advise as to why Livie did this but   :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: Thanks that just what I needed after the day Ive had at work  :luv:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
Re: Inappropriate weeing?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 08:10:22 PM »
Aren't they funny  :005:

It almost sounds like scent marking to me,but couldn't tell you why  :huh:
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.