Author Topic: Hump Post Spaying  (Read 695 times)

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
Hump Post Spaying
« on: March 04, 2005, 08:07:51 PM »
Jazz was a nightmare for humping my arm, my leg, my foot , the cushion and this would go on all night, eveytime I moved she would try and Hump away.

Anyway... I had asked many people if this would stop and almost all said it would continue.  That having her Spayed would not affect this kind of behaviour.

I would like to say that one week after having her 'done' she stopped, and has not humped once in the last few weeks. Her clinglyness seems to have calmed down a lot as well, but she is still as sweet as ever, and playful.

Her hormones must have been alover the place, and I can safely say, I am pleased I made that decision.. after much contemplating.

Even her eating habits have calmed done.... although still greedy, and wants everything i have, she has slowed done in her eating, and even walked away formt he bowl leaving a little food left over.

Just thought Id share this with you.
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Hump Post Spaying
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 09:05:52 PM »
Congratulations Cathy and Jazz!!!!!!

Unfortunately, speying Piper changed not one thing.  She still humps like a mad thing (specially her favourite big teddy - that was posted to Australia for her by her nan  :rolleyes: ). Oh, she eats anything she can get into her mouth as well.

Long may Jazz's new found lack of libido and starvation continue  :lol:  :lol:

Louise
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx