Author Topic: MISSING - blue roan/tan Cocker bitch, Stowmarket, IP14  (Read 3561 times)

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
Re: MISSING - blue roan/tan Cocker bitch, Stowmarket, IP14
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 09:43:31 AM »
Luna is still not home :016:
I keep checking Dog Lost,
hoping to see her re-united
but nothing ...it's making me
really sad.
steffxxx

Offline dizzytrish

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 08:57:58 PM »
I have been reading through the dog lost post for an update on Luna, but still not home :'(
I do have the email address of CEO of Morrisons, do you think it would be worth raising this with the head honcho?, maybe they could get more info out of the manager?,   :-\

Offline kaycee

• Wow!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 11:56:10 AM »
Luna is still missing  a couple of weeks ago we had a flyer pushed through the door, hopefully this week i will be in touch with the owners again and i intend to approach morrisons  and suggest they do an internal enquiry, apparently they do not wish to get involved which i think is wrong!if my car was stolen by an employee at morrisons im sure the police would want to k now about it and i would hope morrisons would not want a thief working with them!i have offered help to these desperate people but they have not been back to me,if we have a dog thief in the town, i and all local people want to know who to look out for in case she thinks its an easy option to make money and destroy heart broken dog owners lives k.

Offline kaycee

• Wow!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 03:57:46 PM »
I have been in touch with Lunas owners and she has been located! unfortunately the person who has her has said she may be their dog and has refused to let them see her as they bought her in good faith and has just recently had her spayed. He was located through the microchip and tried to have her transferred into his name, the owners are devistated, i would have thought through the microchip they  would have had more advice and help or the police!!! they are currently trying to locate the breeder who lives in haverhill and also he has other gundog breeds,we have the name of the person who has Luna but are unable to name him for legal reasons but he is believed to live near PULLINGHAM LEY near Newmarket anyone living near or knows anything that may help it would be apreciated. the most saddest thing of all that actually made me cry when i spoke to them is that they have a 17 year old autistic son who is still asking them everyday is LUNA coming home how sad and hopeless is this situation. kx

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 04:04:20 PM »
What a dreadful situation :'(

Have Luna's owners updated DogLost? I'm aware of similar situations happening with other dogs shown as missing on Dog Lost and lots of good advice being given on there.

I hope she can be reunited with her family.

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 05:11:43 PM »
I wonder if they can get advice here http://www.doglaw.co.uk/

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 05:43:19 PM »
 :'(  What a mess, hope Luna is soon reunited with her family

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline willows mum

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 03:22:23 PM »
 >:( this country makes me so so cross. I wonder if the poor family still have luna in their name with the kc,surely if they have and luna is still microchipped in their name they must have a fighting chance. If that was my daughter i would press charges against her and disown her . What a horrible bit of work i cant put into words the hatred i have for that child(strong words i know but in my opinion she deserves it). What an awful family that now have her, not giving her back knowing how devastated the family are. Poor luna i hope she comes home soon, surly they could take the new family to court. good luck i will be watching every day x

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 03:33:22 PM »
It was only when I had a pup
stolen from my back garden
that I became aware of how
difficult it is to prove ownership
of a dog ; something needs to
change!
Willows mum , I feel similar to you
about the daughter, if that was
one of mine I would never ever speak
to her again , harsh maybe, but I have
loved all my children and dogs and to
know that your child has done
something like that would be beyond
belief.
steffxxx

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 08:26:48 PM »
Dog Lost is now stating that the police have advised this is a civil case and there is no action they can take.