Author Topic: MISSING, POSSIBLY STOLEN, 13/03/12- black Cocker bitch CM3 Woodham Ferrers  (Read 7810 times)

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
Shared on FB.... hope they find the little one soon :(
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline bracken

• Site Member
Pray she is found soon..heartbreaking  :'( she must be so scared....how can humans be so evil

Offline deano

• Site Member
What is wrong with these people, its heartbreaking for the owners and the dogs must be so scared when they are separated from them. I hope that she is found very soon

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
Thank you so much -everyone who has printed posters and shared her page so far :blink:.

:'( Pip is still missing. Not a word, no sightings, no information, no phone calls, despite posting, emailing  details to everyone I can think of & postering locally. I've done vets, rescues, wardens, gun shops, local shops, pubs..... She's had several mentions on the local Radio, her owners have been interviewed, there are articles in the local papers and she is due to be in two or three shooting magazines soon.

I have made it my mission to get Pip back for her owners somehow, as not only are they good friends and neighbours of mine, she is so missed, by her litter brother, who I saw yesterday and is so lost without his Sis  :'( . they went everywhere together.

If everyone who reads this could share her dogslost page on FB, Twitter, or anywhere else where it will be seen, with a request to share onwards. I would really be grateful  :luv:.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=37934

If anyone in Essex or anywhere, but -particularly South Wickford/North Basildon, or anyone near the main routes in/out of the County, would be willing to print off a poster or two from her dogslost page and put them up I think it may help  ;).

Here she is:

Thanks again.
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories

Offline cfordham2710

• Donator

Only up the road from me.  Scumbags whoever they are and I really hope she is found soon. 

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Hope with all my heart that Pip is back home very soon.

Offline happydog

• Site Member
Thought it was time I posted an update....only there isn't one  :016:.

There's been not a peep from anywhere about Pip or where she may be ....so.... I guess it is now a UK wide search for her, including NI and Eire.

-She's now on several of the not-so-nice-websites-for-buying-dogs that I will not legitimise here by mentioning their names.

-If anyone has any suggestions for any sites that I could post on that I might have missed, could you please send me a PM with their links?

-Oh - and if any of you have posted links elsewhere could you please bump them up to the top again?  :luv:

:shades:I wonder how many people in the UK have acquired an adult black working cocker bitch in the last 5 weeks?

Someone, somewhere knows something.
happydog

Offline happydog

• Site Member
Pip still hasn't been found, so please continue to keep your eyes peeled, sharing, cross posting and anything else you can think of.

She might be being used as a working dog.....
happydog

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Goodness, that is quite a while ago now - hope she is found soon
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline springs

I would suggest contacting Selena, she had her Black Working Cocker stolen and was reunited over a year later ,she used to work for the Shooting Times
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=21070
http://www.shootingtimes.co.uk/features/517397/Archie039s_return.html

She could perhaps do a write up or put you in touch with the right peeps & would I imagin have lots of info she could share with you & CJ the doglost co-ord that helped Selena has help & support from a very good police force in Kent they take dog theft seriously  ;) There is a trend in Stolen Spaniels particulairy Cockers & Springers accross the UK these sadly are the latest!
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=39774

Perhaps if all the owners lost & reunited were to get to-gether & share / collate info and perhaps fund some investigation into this it might turn up something ph34r

FYI:
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_search.php?status=Lost
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_search.php?status=Lost

PM if I can help further?

Offline cfordham2710

• Donator

Any news??

Offline happydog

• Site Member
happydog

Offline happydog

• Site Member
Re: MISSING, POSSIBLY STOLEN, 13/03/12- black Cocker bitch CM3 Woodham Ferrers
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 11:15:15 AM »
Hope none of you mind me bumping Pip up to the top again.
 It is now 11 months since she was stolen.
Can't help wondering if this recent local development might lead to news of her (and others) though. http://www.essex.police.uk/news_features/latest_news_updates/men_arrested_on_suspicion_of_a.aspx#.URk_XlOSGSU.facebook

If there anyone in the area who can keep their ears to the ground and their eyes peeled that would be most welcome. We haven't given up on finding her.
happydog

Offline Snoo

• Clover, DOB 17/05/11
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2013, 04:27:17 PM »
Have shared it on Facebook.
To know them is to love them.....

Offline happydog

• Site Member